View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Tomboys are Red, Bookworms are Blue 

Post Tomboys are Red, Bookworms are Blue
Nodoka was always a shy one ever since she hit puberty and discovered her attraction focused on beautiful women...she quickly hid herself behind her books. Becoming a bookworm that stayed away from everyone. Her parents thinking she was shy because of boys sent her to an all girls school...only that made things much worse as Nodoka whimpered cutely as the plane had landed seeing the various beautiful or cute girls all around her age heading out of the plane as she was buried in a book to not be spotted. Once the last were heading past her seat she stood up and followed. Being the last of them to walk out as she gathered her limited bags of mostly books, comics and her clothes.

Nodoka was greeted by a member of staff who informed her of the dorm arrangements handing her a key to her own dorm room. Nodoka was very shy as she nodded silently and gathering her bags and headed with the various freshmen to the dorm rooms. Once again Nodoka stayed in the back to avoid getting dragged into any conversations with the other girls as she kept one hand on her book as she read the pages.

Nodoka glanced at her key seeing it's number as she soon approached the same numbered door as she placed her book down bookmarking it with a piece of paper as she unlocked the door and sighed before stepping inside the dorm room.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Post Re: Tomboys are Red, Bookworms are Blue
A hot emanation burst over Nodoka as she unsealed the door, a miasma of flowers, soil, and salt. Light stung Nodoka's vision for a second. There were no curtains on the far window, and no hum of fans or refrigeration, which accounted for the hothouse atmosphere. Fittingly, a profusion of plants occupied the room. Poinsettias dangled in massive pots from hooks screwed into the ceiling. Ferns crowded the desk. Nodoka saw luscious pink hibiscus on the windowsill, and there were exotic flowers whose petals looked like a paintbrush clumped into stiff crimson bristles. There was even a ficus tree hunched in a corner, its waxy, broad leaves basking in the rays from the window.

There were only a few ordinary items in the room. Above the desk was a crooked calendar hanging from a misplaced thumbtack. Red circles marked out certain days, but the scribbling inside the loops was illegible from abbreviations and overlapping words. The pages had curled in the pervasive moisture. A hand carved surfboard protruded from under the bunk beds. A desk lamp on full blast held the ferns under its spotlight. Lastly, there was a bra situated carelessly on one of the bedposts. It was as overgrown as any of the plants, two bombastic petals of lace and silk. The cups could have served as spare flowering pots.

As Nodoka took another step inside the door knocked against a jar-shaped terrarium standing on the nightstand, and the cicadas inside took up a unified shriek. A tawny, peach toned arm swung reflexively out and slapped the terrarium like a malfunctioning alarm clock. The cicadas made little thumps from jumping into the glass, but gradually they gave up their startled whine and settled sleepily inside their miniature habitat, while the woman's arm hung listlessly over the mattress.

On the mattress was the owner of the bra. Nodoka could tell instantly; for one, her loose cotton tank top made it plain that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it, and secondly, her breasts squashed sideways inside the cloth bulged immensely. No other brassiere except that tropical bandolier on the bedposts had any hope of constraining them. She was profoundly asleep. A sheet used to cover her, but at the moment it merely huddled on her hips and failed to hide the teal panties she had on. Perspiration coated her completely, even soaking the scarlet hair swamping her face and drawing damp curlicues on the sides of her breasts.

Last edited by Sam on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Nodoka stepped inside and widened her eyes at the hot emanation that burst over her being. Using her book to cover her eyes from the light that was coming from the uncurtained window. The place looked like some kind of green house for some reason. Various plants were all over the room most if not all of them Nodoka had read about one point or another in a book. Poinsettias, Ferns, pink hibiscus on the windowsill and many exotic flowers all other and somehow also a ficus tree. Though how that got into the dorm was lost to Nodoka.

Nodoka stepped inside and noticed the crooked calender above the desk as well as the tip of a surfboard under the bunk beds. She felt sweat forming on her brow and placed her bags down for now. Only to gasp as the door knocked against a terraium on a nightstand holding cicadas that began to shriek. Nodoka noticed that bra and blushed bright red at what manner of girl would wear such a massive bra!?

She soon saw her answer as another girl stopped the cicads from shrieking for now as Nodoka approached and saw her roommate she assumed and blushed bright red at the view on the matress. Sleepign on it was a rather beautiful looking girl with red hair that was swamping the face of the girl while soaked with perspiration like Nodoka was feeling right now. She gulped cutely and saw those breasts barely contained by that top as well as the teal panties.

Nodoka gulped faintly and having put her bags down gently moved a hand onto the woman's shoulder. "um..e-excuse me? Are you awake miss?" She asked in a soft and quiet voice her face bright red that mismatched with her blue hair as she tried to gently wake up the woman who was sleeping half naked.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"M' not late for class..." the woman murred, grinding her head further into her pillow. Her arm made a pretense at moving. Then, with a deep nasal inhalation that deepened her cleavage, she opened her eyes. Blue like a Caribbean shore, they drank up the light and flung it exuberantly back. She raked the hair away from her face in a fit, blinked, and scrunched her nose at Nodoka.

"How'd you get in here?" she asked blearily, half sitting. The key in Nodoka's hand, the other student's reticence, the bags, all came together suddenly, and she gave a smile like coconut flesh. "Oh. Ooooh. Today's second semester...so you're my roommate huh?" Flopping back down on her bed she thrust a hand at Nodoka, smirking. "I'm Samantha, but you'd better call me Sam, 'kay?"

Sam yawned while Nodoka made her decision about the offered handshake, then finally rolled upright. Hooking her bra with a toe, she turned away and slid it beneath her tank top, sitting cross legged as she worked it into place. Nodoka could see her adjust her bosom even from that angle. Bra-straps curled around Sam's burnished body and made her shirt wrinkle.

"Toss me some shorts?" Sam called over her shoulder while she reached backward to connect the band.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Nodoka blushes softly at the look as her brown eyes met with those Blue pretty eyes of the woman before her. Her voice lost for a few moments at the sexual scene of that cleavage that seemed to deepen when the woman woke up. She tried to keep calm despite her blush as she was asked a question from her roommate. However it didn't take long for Sam to figure out why Nodoka was in the dorm room.

Nodoka blushed at that smile as well as it looked pretty as she timidly reached a hand out and shook hands with Samantha. "Um o-of course Sam...it's nice to meet you," She said in a soft quiet tone. "My name is Nodoka...it's nice to meet you," She said softly breaking the handshake as Sam was getting up blushing as she saw Sam redressing herself and stammered cutely before she spotted a pair of shorts laying near the bed and picked them up.

"U-um here you go Sam.." She said softly giving the busty roommate her shorts as Nodoka went back to her bags and making sure they were not harming any of the plants as she began unpacking. "W-why is it so hot in here.." She panted flapping the top of her shirt to try and get some cool air as she was sweating alot now.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 pm

That's because...unf...my botany project..." Sam caught her denim shorts one handed and lifted her bottom to thrust one of her legs through, leaning back on her shoulders and huffing as she shimmied the cutoffs over her hips. Her legs were sculptured like a colt's, well toned, a mixture of svelte slimness and hard flesh. Nodoka spied some of Sam's clothes in the open closet: a swimsuit, sports bras, headbands, knee and elbow pads.

Sam propelled herself off the bed, springs bouncing, and landed with a jolt that rebounded through her body. Her hips rippled, and reflection lines warped on her skin. She was standing very close to Nodoka as she lifted her arms to gather her hair into a ponytail. She said, patting her sheets for a discarded scrunchie, "I'm toward the bottom of the list for greenhouse time since I'm a freshman, so I keep my botany projects here. Gotta keep the door closed most of the time so the heat builds up." Working the scrunchie through her ponytail she swung it out into a bushy tassel.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Nodoka blushed at the sight still as she saw Sam putting those shorts on that hugged those legs so well as she admired the svelte, slim but hard flesh. Nodoka spotted the open closet and saw the outfits mostly involving sport related clothing as she nods softly at her explanation. "Right of course but I gotta admit it's alot of plant life here.." Nodoka said softly as she glanced around seeing some empty shelves and began carefully putting her various books on the shelves first.

Nodoka wiped some sweat off her brow as she continued putting her books away including some comics she had before she sat on a nearby chair and took some breaths to try and cool down. "I need some water.." She said as she looked in the small kitchen and headed in there to get some water to drink up. "How do you handle this kind of heat so easily?" Nodoka asked while having some water and felt a need to get out of her covering clothing that was clinging to her rather nice figure due to the sweat forming all over her.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:24 pm

"Oh, I've always lived in places like this. Hawaii, California. It's always hot." Samantha grinned behind Nodoka's back and checked her plants. They were doing well. Nothing on Shokushu ever seemed to attract insect pests, or any of the blights or molds that would endanger her flora. It made botany a cinch, like everything here was sterile. But it had to be just a streak of luck, so she kept up checking leaves and stems to make sure. As usual, there were no signs of disease. The flowers were flourishing. And, she thought to herself, her roommate was a healthy specimen herself. A flower from a cooler climate, maybe. Sam leaned sideways with her ponytail hanging straight down, peeking in on Nodoka. The girl had no clue how to dress for the tropics.

"If it gets too humid you can go ahead and open the window for a few minutes, get in some of the sea breeze." Sam called into the kitchen, then leaned again to catch her roommate downing a glass of water like she'd just finished a run. She had skin like clouds of sugar, already gathering a syrupy sheen from the humidity. Sugar and strawberry juice, Sam amended, noticing again the woman's blush. Her eyes glanced down, where Nodoka's fluffy outer clothes crested above her stomach. Sam's eyebrow lifted. Back in the bedroom her finger tap tapped the desk nearby. "I just tend not to wear much clothes when I'm in here." Sam rested her bosom on the back of her desk chair and sat, a devilish smile on, craning to hear Nodoka's reaction. It wasn't even a lie, but something about Nodoka's quiet voice, and the way she'd retreated to the kitchen, gave her a delightful suspicion.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:57 pm

"Oh? Hawaii and California..those must be exciting places to be.." Nodoka said as she took a few glasses of water draining them down to help cool herself down a little as she sighed softly. Not noticing the peeking eyes of Samantha admiring her smooth skin which was gaining a sheen of humidity while her blush was still there. "Um yes...I can see why that would be wise to dress lightly in here.." Nodoka said softly as she finally couldn't take anymore and removed her fluffy sweater was removed finally as she sighed her skin was glistening all over under that sweater only a damp shirt from the sweat clung to her body as she blushed. "Um sorry I had to take that sweater off.." She stammered cutely.

Nodoka soon with another glass of water stepped out and blushed bright red at the sight of Sam with those breasts being shown in such a way and that devilish smile shivered the spine of the poor asian woman. Nodoka gulped and took a drink of her water to try and cool down her top was slightly damp and clung to her form showing her belly and chest which while her chest wasn't near Samantha's level it was a nice size for the young girl. Nodoka timidly approached the shelves and brought out one of her books sitting on a chair and timidly opened the book to hide her blushing cheeks. "So um you do any other things besides Botany?" Nodoka asked. "Sorry the heat was making my cheeks all red.." She rather poorly lied as she tried to read her book and bury her face in the pages.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:16 pm

"Uh huh." Samantha replied ambiguously. Crossed arms over her chest to grip the chair's underside, and Sam let herself hang forward, smearing her front into the slim wooden columns. Nodoka was hiding behind her book. Probably not even reading it, Samantha thought. She couldn't see her roommate's face, but that just meant she could stare at her without being rude. Nodoka wasn't hiding much, honestly. Her blush was apparent even in her arms and throat, since she was so creamy complexioned in the first place. It probably went all the way down her legs. Yep, she had pink shins too. Nodoka was an easier read than her book. And such a slim volume too, no problem for someone to pick up and carry. Samantha's toes rubbed through the carpeting as she imagined tossing the little Asian waif over her shoulder and running out into the sea.

"I surf, swim, run, climb. Lots of things." she said finally, to keep things going. "Staying in the water's the best way to stay cool here, or anywhere, yannow? I actually don't hang out in my room all that often. I've got the Tramps after class, swim meets sometimes, and the waves here are--" Samantha tilted back her head and closed her eyes, grinning. "Oh man, they're constantly awesome. And then there's trying to pick up the local girls..." She said archly, and tried to bore a hole through Nodoka's book with her gaze. Her blue eyes were sparkling. What would her roommate think of that juicy bit of gossip?

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Nodoka heared all of that but a brief body sign of confusion was seen. "Tramps?" She asked curiously at that part trying to hide her face despite the fact her body showed off all over for Samantha to easily get a read on her. Her creamy legs were only hidden by a skirt that reached her knees but her creamy legs could be easily seen one crossed over the other as Nodoka seemed to start reading her book for real slightly while still talking all over she was pink.

"Well I wouldn't mind going out for a swim sometime...I packed a simple swimsuit just incase," She said softly. "It was one my friends helped me pick out one time during a shopping spree they dragged me too.." She said only to hear that last part and blushed bright red. "O-o-oh...I-i see...you um like girls...l-l-like that..." She squeaked adorably as she was very bad at hiding anything it seemed.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:19 pm

"The Tramps--this group that explores the outdoors." Samantha shrewdly ignored Nodoka's flustered reaction to her sexuality. Pretty sure now she had the shy Nipponese woman squared away. There was blushing because something's indecent--Samantha peered down her own cleavage, and had to admit it would give prudes a conniption--and then there was blushing because your guts are in wonderful knots. Nodoka wasn't complaining yet. She gave her roommate a wink. "You know, tramping around. On your feet. Tramps."

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:47 pm

"Oh um r-right...I see what you mean...sadly I wasn't much for the outdoors...I'll sometimes go swimming when I have the chance. But I mostly like to read good books and just relax..." Nodoka said softly as she was still blushing red trying to peek at that cleavage with her own eyes which was hard to do without being spotted. She looked at the various beautiful features of Samantha. "So it's like girl scouts or something just without the cookies?" Nodoka asked softly.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Sam laughed. In the time she closed her eyes and tilted back her head Nodoka had her chance to ogle. The woman was like a whip, a set of elastic cords wrapped in soft bright leather. Her overly nubile body was soft over all the ripcord muscle, and her laughter set that softness jiggling. Especially beneath her collarbones. Her bra straps were taut from her leaning forward, and the chair's rim had socketed itself between the bottom of her breasts and her ribs.

"Totally." Samantha found a stick of gum in one of her desk drawers and tore the foil, leaving the drawer open. Starting to chew, she swiveled her chair around and bent her knees, adopting a kind of crouch on her seat. "Our uniforms even look like Scout clothes. Once they're done being sewed. And we're definitely going to have cookies. They're just not going to be any good, if I have to bake them."

The room was sweltering. Perspiration lined the windowpanes and both women's bodies. Samantha watched a bead trickle down Nodoka's neck and disappear under her shirt. A few seconds later the same trickle, Samantha was certain, appeared again on the woman's stomach. I'll just open the window for her, she thought, and stood to unlatch the panes. Then, I can stare all I want. That's fair. She grinned as she turned around, admiring Nodoka's arms and legs--they were the only parts of her to see, really--without compunction.

"I guess I'll see you in our bed all the time then."

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Nodoka stayed mostly silent for now and listened to her chatting and smiles. "Well um have you met the other tramps what're they like? I don't have any friends since I only started and all my normal friends are back home.." She said softly as she soon had a chance and admired those breasts ogling at them with arousal in her poor eyes before seeing that head about to see her again quickly hides her eyes back in her pages.

She soon felt a brief amount of cool sea air hitting her and sighed as she didn't notice that trickle of sweat moving down her beautiful body. She was a looker alright and cute as well with those glasses on. Blushing more at the bed comment as she gulped softly. "O-our bed? D-don't w-we h-have our own seperate beds?" She stammered cutely.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next