View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Useful (for Vera) 

Post Re: Useful (for Vera)
Daphnee went to the kitchen with dishes in hand while Vera returned to her desk to do a few final things. She logged off her computer after a short while, giving Daphnee plenty of time to finish cleaning and putting things away. Already, the slave was offering to deal with other chores but was more than willing to do other tasks if needed. "Prepare the shower, pet," she ordered, "Then change into something more comfortable after you take out the trash. You know where to look if you require anything."

The Head Girl slipped off her sash and sets in on her desk before moving on to unbuttoning her blouse. She slipped off her shoes as she moved towards the bathroom. Once inside, she finished stripping away her uniform and waited for everything to be ready. Daphnee would not be joining her this time. The Head Girl did like her privacy when bathing from time to time. Her pet would have more opportunities to entertain her Mistress soon enough.

The silver haired woman stepped into the shower, leaving Daphnee to do her chores and the task given to her. Vera would relax and enjoy the warm water cascading down her nude body and soaking into her long silver hair. Despite all the issues with this place, it was certainly good being a Head Girl at times.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 pm

“Of course, Mistress.” She does not delay going to start the shower and ensure that the proper ointments and shampoos had been set in easy reach. She checked the linen's ensuring that their was a clean towel set on the towel rack and a fresh wash cloth in the shower before dealing with the trash.

She had been a little worried that her bell would go off, a prelude to the arrival of something not of this world but fortune was with her tonight and she made it back without incident. It if course made her use a bit of haste for when she gets back the shower is just finishing up.

Daphnee goes to the closet that she's been at before. She looks through the customs looking for something new, she stops on the loose fitting pants, the shirt with the bare midriffs the silk had been pink and while the shoes were a little big they would do as she secured the veil over her features and immersed herself in the Arabian get up. I reminded her of that old television show she got a few times, what was the name of it, oh yes, I Dream of Jeanie so she wondered if this was suppose to be a slave girl outfit, one for the member of a harem or a genie. She did not know which but she folded up her uniform neatly then set it in her bag waiting for her Mistress to return.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

As always, Vera took her time when in the shower. It was not only enjoyable but, it required a bit of time to carefully clean and tend to her extremely long hair. The shower eventually turned off and the Head Girl dried off before taking a brush through her hair. Her eyes narrowed slightly upon finishing, noticing her pet had forgotten to provide something to wear when she finished. The girl was still learning unfortunately. The silver haired woman stepped out in nothing but a towel and went into the bedroom to change into a long nearly opaque gown.

"Hmm... That is two mistakes now, slave," Vera said calmly, "You failed to have something for me to wear upon finishing my shower. Desire is good but a lack of discipline will make those good intentions go to waste." She gazed at her pet, taking in the attire of Jeanie from the show that bore the same name. It was a pleasing outfit and showed off Daphnee's lovely curves. It also went well with what Vera had in mind next. But first, the Head Girl returned to her desk and pulled a small device out. It would be a small metal disc that Daphnee was very familiar with from a past visit.

The Head Girl pressed close and slid the disc into those loose transparent leggings, sealing it right over Daphnee's clitoris. "You will chant your mantra and your mistakes and how you will correct them to me, my pet. But, you will do so while dancing for me. With clothes like that, I have high expectations, Daphnee. Do not disappoint me." Vera moved to the living area where she could sit in a comfortable chair and watch her pet dance in an open area of the floor. When Daphnee began, the Head Girl would turn the device on and let the sonic vibrations give the illusion of feathers tracing along Daphnee's clit.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm

She realizes the mistake too late, her features going red with embarrassment as she sees her Mistress brief. How could she forget something so simple? Subconsciously she had wondered if she were attempt to avoid anything clothing base but she highly doubted it, her focus had been scattered today but to miss these smile things had been unforgivable.

That familiar disc, she knew what it was capable of and she could only surmises that it was a toy cooked up here. Or maybe not, she had only a few toys and the bulk of which she threw out after her first night her when the reality of her little fantasy had been shattered.

Dance? Why she never had, not really. She avoided such things back home and had no experience of them but that is what her Mistress wished for, that was what she was going to strive to bestow her.

[color=#BF00FF]“As you wish, Mistress.”[/color] She began with the sway of her hips, little movements though she felt the warm buzz spreading a pleasant warm through her.

“I am the tool of my Mistress, and by her command I am her's to do with as she so pleases. I have to keep focus -” she paused when she felt a keen tingle and waited for it to pass, “And not allow my mind to be so distract but rather f-focus on what I am doing.”

She began, running her finger tips down her body, she jerked and swayed as she began, her hips still gyrating to music she could only hear, the tinkle of the bell she wore had been steady wig her ears at least and it had been the very thing that allowed her to focus and set a rhythm.

“I should not allow such distractions to influence my actions and how I am to serve my Mistress in full capacity rather then making these errors that could have been avoided in the future.”

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm

It did not matter if Daphnee knew how to dance or not, the girl would have to learn and fast. There were no words of protest. The slave simply began to sway her hips and dance before her owner. The student began chanting her role in life and immediately moved on to her mistakes and corrections. The slave did not focus on the mistakes but rather the cause. To anyone else, this would have seemed like poor excuses. But to Vera, the Head Girl already knew about the emotional conflict within her dancing pet. Of course if this proves to be ineffective in correcting her slaves, she would ensure the next session of corrections would be on a much tighter leash.

What will not be tolerated though is hesitation. When Daphnee paused, Vera immediately turned up the disc's power. What was once tickling feathers were now delicate and smooth fingers roaming over the swelling bundle of nerves. This would be training as much as punishment for her little pet. She already knew that her pet could easily succumb to this device. Even the most experienced Kite fell to her knees before this device's higher settings. But that was fine. Either Daphnee will perform or she will succumb and be turned into putty for the Head Girl to mold over and over again.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:38 pm

She knows all too well how the device can wreck havoc with her. Hesitation was bad, she knew but she had to catch her breath. Of course once she had the setting of the device had been turned up, the motion of the device growing stronger as she half bit off a moan. Her body still moving to that tinkling rhythm growing quicker as the vibrations quicken.

“I will not allow matters to distract me from the very duties that I have pledged to my Mistress for it is for her well being that I exist. I live to serve.”

Tiny jolts were tingling through her. She always had a problem with giving in too quick but her endurance of course had been outstanding with the training she had been made to endure. She reached her hands skyward, her features flushed as she shook and spun, that bell tingling within her ears as she did so.

She through herself into her mantra and her movements of course doing her best save for a gasp her and there strangled in with catching her breath. She continued though or at least tried enduring the effects of the tiny fingers sweeping over her, her passage already growing sickened with want as the buzzing continued.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:05 am

Daphnee was doing well. She was gasping for breath but every breath was devoted to the mantra and her sensual dance. The student had thrown her body into the silent music, arms swaying above her body as her legs and hips swayed below. With no pause, the device continued at its current steady setting. Vera was more than willing to let this go on for a bit. She could sense the lust radiating from Daphnee's aura and it was impossible to not notice the glistening trail of juices seen through the transparent leggings.

After a bit, Vera turned the device to another setting. The fingers were now firmly stroking the helpless nub. The sensation should have been impossble but yet it was happening. Multiple sets of fingers on top of each other stroking the nub at various rates while other unseen fingers lightly pinched the nerves to add sparks of pain. Should Daphnee survive this much without hesitation, the fingers would fade and be replaced with lips and tongue dragging and sucking the nerves over and over again.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:14 am

Would she endure? Daphnee's body caved quickly often enough but her will drove her on afterward. But rather than try to resist, for she knew that was an impossibility, she had chosen to endure as best as she could.

Her body shakes, the fires that shoot through her, consume her, she quakes shifting her attention to releasing those gasps in the seconds she can draw breath, her breathing becomes shorter of course and she is left a panting mess as the toy reeks havoc on her though some how she endures it feeling the lessening of those skillful strokes as they give rise to those licks that still keep her on edge her, that body of her's shiver quicker.

She stumbles, a spam coursing over her left leg dropping her to the ground but she turns the fall into a somersault to keep up with the dance and springing up soon thereafter. The toy having interesting results of course, that time she pants out of turn unable to keep herself in check and needing to draw air into her lungs to assist with this matter that she now finds herself in.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 am

Vera's pet certainly strove to do her very best. The question was not whether the student would endure but for how much longer? The woman rolled with a stumble in order to keep going but, there was only so much the human girl could do. Each breath was now devoted to each new panting gasp. The mantra was no longer being spoken as the device continued its cruel work. Not chanting was unfortunately a failure as Vera turned the device up another notch. The licks and sucks grew longer and deeper as countless tongues lashed away at the tenderized nub. How long was this going to go on? Was Vera going to break her pet just like before?

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 am

She gasped and sputtered like a drowning man trying to take a quick gasp of air. “OOOHHHHHH!” The licks taking their toll, the mantra hardly spoken at this time as pleasure washes over her. She tries to continue, she tries to keep dancing though her twirls and spins as she spasms with those delicious movements.

It is clear that she knows she has lost, it is on her pleasure laden face though even so, even in knowing she keeps struggling. It was her command and her duty, even if her words are punctuated with gasps as her movements begin to belie the stark turmoil that assails her tender body.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:57 am

Vera smirked faintly. Her pet continued to dance even as untold rapture rippled through her entire body. Daphnee's legs must have been soaked at this point within those genie pants. The heat was probably not helping either as she danced inside that lovely outfit. Lips moved but hardly any words escaped through those gasping breaths. Daphnee was falling and they both knew this. Still it was admirable seeing her pet move even as her insides quivered and melted before the relentless stimulation of the disc.

Another flick and the sensations became indescribable. The licks and sucks faded and became nothing but a relentless constant wave of pure stimulation directly into the woman's clitoris. The vibrations seemed to go beyond that, going deeper into Daphnee's body and into her core with each wave of pleasure. Vera continued to watch the show. She knew her pet could feel it all. Every sway of those hips churned those juicy insides as juices continously flow down those glistening inner thigh. It was wonderful how obedient her pet was and it was going to be absolutely divine when the poor girl eventually crumbles before her.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 pm

“UHH!” Green eyes flashed with the after effects of that stimulation. She dropped to her knees, her mantra faint though after a few seconds she pushed herself up trying to dance though the sensations rushing through her.

Her body ignites in flame, she finds a second wind and twirls about, fingers grazing against her body, her voice becoming louder as she finds the untapped strength within though this is short lived of course, a final last ditched attempt at any real resistance, her legs saturated with her own juices she can feel the relentless disc toying with her, assailing her as it had before.

Still she tries to continue, words falling from her lips though they are far more broken. She pushes herself up, moans and goes crashing back down where she stays for a full minute as she bliss rushes through her. And yet after that passes she gets back up but soon crashes back down to her knees.

[color=#BF00FF]“OH GAWD!” [/color] She gasps, a shiver lancing through her, hesitation becoming far more frequent now though she attempts to continue the task as she picks herself back up with the waves of pleasure coursing through her.

There is no plea for her to stop, no signs of that for from the day they met she had agreed to the terms that she was the tool to be used as her Mistress saw fit and to complain or ask for mercy went contrary to that. If this pleased her Mistress then she would do it, or in this case try to do it until she was told other wise.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:42 pm

The Head Girl's pet collapsed, the pleasure overwhelming her. But, the girl struggled back to her feet and attempted to keep dancing before another wave wracks her body with untold amounts of bliss. Another flick of the switch sent the device into an even higher setting. The waves came crashing through faster than ever. It was as if the vibrations were literally fucking the poor girl's clitoris with wild abandon.

Vera rose to her feet then and approached her writhing slave. She gently gripped Daphnee's chin and applied enough pressure to lightly guide the helpless student back onto those weakened knees. "Lets see if you can really grant my wishes," the woman teased, making her pet look up into her owner's eyes, "You may stop chanting. Keep dancing. Sway those hips, left right left right. Bring your arms above your head, sway them." She did not care if her pet was climaxing right now. She expected her orders to be obeyed. At least Daphnee had a little support with those fingers gripping her chin.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Weak kneed the support was a definite help. She nods, something akin to euphoric bliss steals over her, not just her body now but the fact that she can struggle and bliss her Mistress. That is what set her off most of all. Stopping the mantra gave her some focus though this had felt incredibly good. It was willpower, sheer willpower in protecting her Mistress that got her through the ordeal with Therion, it was that same willpower that clashed against an exhausted body.

Daphnee knew she could take far more, whether pain or pleasure she was built towards endurance. Her stamina gave out quick, she was just beginning to experiment with that but her will kept her going such as now.

This was for her Mistresses benefit though that touch, those fingers upon her were also a help, so thrilling. She loved that touch despite being straight or what would she class herself as now? She had only sought that touch for approval, only yearned for that feminine touch. Even when she had been drugged she had tried to make it here before the drug overwhelmed her mind as thoroughly as it had.

She supposed sexual orientation did not matter now as she spread her arms upward, shaking them above her head. Her hips still moving though she was unstable on her feet, without that touch she would probably have toppled back down, at least initially.

Her hands come down to set up the opposite shoulder, she drags them down smoothly rolling them over her breasts feeling the hard nipples that had been beneath, a red blush sweeping over her features, thinking straight was tough but her fingers swept lower to the bottom of her skirt, green eyes focused on Vera in hopes that her ladled mind sees something as the tips of her fingers vanish beneath the top and she begins drawing up the material even as she continues to sway her hips.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Sexual orientation was not important but it can help in knowing how to please one's owner. Either way, one's orientation had no say in whether or not a command was obeyed. It was impressive that Daphnee could keep going. Her eyes were a bit hazy but there was still willpower behind them. Perhaps the guests she had encountered helped train the woman's mental fortitude. Of course, it would only be a matter of time in the end. Daphnee may have grown stronger for now but each attack will wear away at the student's mental defenses and eventually an alien guest would find the chink in that armor and get inside. Once that happens, she will learn how fruitless resisting is.

She allowed her pet to slowly lift the shirt, revealing those heaving glistening orbs to the Head Girl. But Vera's eyes did not drift away. She gazed at her pet as the dance continued and grew more erotic. Daphnee's hands roamed over her now bare chest in hopes to entire her owner. Vera has seen and learned much from this. But, it was time to end it. With a flick of the switch, tiny metal prongs press into Daphnee's pulsing clitoris. Electric pulses fed directly into the bundle of nerves, stimulating them all at once with pure pleasure. There was no sensation like this. Every nerve in Daphnee's clit screamed with pure pleasure as the stimulating current ran endlessly into her the aching nub.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next