View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Above the Covers (for Kanoe) 

Post Above the Covers (for Kanoe)
Late nights always proved interesting in the Shokushu dorms. Thanks to curfew and strict rules, students were confined to their sound-proofed rooms for hours as they slept away. For most students, this was a perfectly normal period of the day, filled with content and restful sleeping - a chance to prepare for the bright, hopeful day ahead. But for a select, unfortunate few on the island, spending the night in the dorms was like playing rape roulette. Every night, at least one of them would be attacked by one of the island's visitors, and fucked senseless for as long as the interloper cared to do so. Having a roommate wasn't guaranteed safety, but rooming alone vastly increased a student's chances for becoming a victim.

If this was a game of roulette, then the monsters were the ball. And 263 liked being the ball. What was a punishment sentence for the unfortunate girls, was a guaranteed supply of what it liked most - young, nubile women to violate as it pleased until the sun came up. Sure, it often had to dodge one or two other, stronger monsters who had the same idea it did. But the building was 263's domain - its vents and sewers were conduits for its tentacles to run wherever they pleased. It could scout any room before striking, and escape just as easily. The girls, on the other hand, found it far more difficult to flee through the narrow, frequently locked doors.

And so, 263 had decided to prowl the dorms this night, in search of the right victim. With its body hidden, secluded just outside, its tentacles roamed freely through the vents. As expected, it could see that a couple of students were already entertaining guests, and it steered clear of the loud, terrified moans that echoed through the airways. Plenty of other rooms contained undisturbed students, ripe for the taking. However, most were paired with a roommate, and 263 didn't feel like taking on two girls just at the moment. It wanted a single target to focus on. One of its moods, it supposed.

Finally, the tentacles came to a vent leading into a room that seemed to be occupied by only one young woman. One of 263's eye stalks peered into the room, observing the girl.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Post Re: Above the Covers (for Kanoe)
The curfew was to ensure all students were in the same place, making it easier to check attendance. If any students were missing, actions were taken unless the absence was scheduled. Of course, this provided an opportunity for guests to browse and sample future slaves before the night is over.

Most students slept during this time while a few may try to study or do something else throughout the night. Kanoe had called it early for her studies and was already in bed. Nothing stirred in the witch's room beyond the faint rise and fall of her chest under the covers. She was in her semi opaque nightgown. Her eyes were closed, having fallen into a deep slumber. No one could hear what was happening in the other rooms. Kanoe knew danger could come to her room at any moment. But guests could attack her anywhere and staying up would wear her down as fatigue adds up.

Kanoe's room was well kept with only some books and notes on the table. But it was doubtful the monster cared about that. Beyond the raven black hair and fair skin, the creature could not see anything that was concealed by the bedsheets.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:31 pm

263 could see that the girl in the room was sleeping soundly. It rather enjoyed taking sleeping girls. They couldn't really escape, for one thing - they rarely woke before it got a hold of them. And it was always fun watching their sleeping minds subconsciously process the stimulation of its actions, until the moment they awoke to shock and, more often than not, terror at what was really happening to them. This girl would be a perfectly suitable way to pass the night.

Slowly, the tentacles pressed against the vent. Under several hundred pounds of force, the vent would easily swing away with only the faintest of sounds. Such pressure was easy for 263 to exert, and within seconds the gate gave way, and its tentacles began to slip into the room. Only some half-dozen were able to slip in through the small hole, but once inside, they began to splinter and grow, the creature's rapid cellular generation allowing it to establish a deluge of tentacles inside the room in a matter of moments.

Slowly, quietly, the tentacles slithered towards the bed. Several tentacles floated over the scene. Thinner than the rest, these ended in unblinking eyeballs, able to see through the relative darkness with ease. Through these orbs, 263 was able to watch as its tentacles snaked towards the sleeping witch, gently pushing under her sheets near the foot of the bed.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:41 pm

The student did not stir. The vent barely made a creak as it was easily pushed open. The vents were probably not tightly sealed to begin with for this very reason. No point in promoting further structural damage when it can be avoided by making a monster's life easier. But, this left Kanoe unaware of the danger now stalking her. It would make little difference if she did notice. It was the middle of the night and no one could come to save her if something happened.

The light stir of the bedsheets made Kanoe shift a bit. She remained fast asleep though, light breaths escaping her parted lips. Under the sheets would bring tentacles around the student's feet and legs. The monster was this far but how much would it get away with before the student wakes? It had hours before this one had to get up for class. Plenty of time to have its fun.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 pm

The tentacles already spread across the floor, branching and crossing like tangled vines. If the student were to even attempt to run, she'd be ensnared in a second. As such, 263 wasn't overly cautious with waking her as its other tentacles began to crawl through the bed. The first to move crept along beside her body, heading for her shoulders without touching her. Soon, however, more began to crawl up her legs. They moved softly but purposefully, like snakes slithering up her form. Several of the tentacles wrapped around her ankles immediately, while others more subtly coiled around her legs as they moved closer and closer to her hips. The girl's skin was soft and flawless, her body warm beneath her snug covers. The sheets made a faint rustling sound as the tentacles moved through them, encompassing her lower body.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:00 pm

"Mm..." Toes curled at the sensation of something sliding along her calves and along her thighs. Kanoe did not wake. In face, her thighs began to part open as she let out a soft sigh from her lips. Was this something the student wanted or was this previous training from the other guests guiding her unconscious form? Reaching the woman's hips, the creature would find black laced panties as well as more fabric that made up her nightie.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:10 pm

The tentacles continued upwards, gently rubbing along her thighs as they traveled up and up, until they reached her hips. Pressing against her crotch, the tentacles found her lace panties. They could feel the gentle curve of her labia beneath the thin fabric, and several tentacles immediately went to work. They wrapped around her legs gently, and then turned their heads and began rubbing her nether region through her underwear. One of the tentacles slowly slid up and down the length of her slit, gently rubbing her lower lips as the tentacles messaged her abdomen.

Other tentacles continued to climb higher, passing the lower hem of her night gown. Several tentacles slipped in underneath the loose garment, and slowly slid over her bare stomach. Others continued over the top of the soft fabric, reaching for her chest. By now, 263 had adapted to the feeling of Kanoe's thoughts, and could read her mind like an open book. Most specifically, it watched her for signs of stirring from sleep.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:18 pm

"Uhh..." Toes curled as tentacles slid over her covered mound while others massaged her smooth stomach. Her head shook slowly from side to side. She was still deep in her dream. The witch was sitting in class. The teacher was droning on and on while writing on the board, his back to the class. Students were holding her down while another was under her desk, licking her panty covered slit over and over again. Kanoe's mouth opened to call the teacher but nothing would leave her lips. The teacher was oblivious as the girls continued to have their fun with her.

Exploring higher, the monster found those large globes. There was no bra covering them, just the thin fabric of her gown as they rose and fell with her slow deep breaths.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:29 pm

As the tentacles continued up, they quickly reached her chest, and pressed against the underside of her breasts. They curved up and over her voluptuous mounds, feeling her nipples poking through the thin fabric. They began curling over her breasts, wrapping around her mounds and the lightweight nightie that covered them. One of the tentacles that was traveling beneath her top slid through her cleavage, continuing onward to poke out through the neck hole in her top, as its brethren stayed behind to massage her heaving bosom.

263 saw the girl being restrained and stimulated in her dream, but it made no move to interfere with her sleeping mind. Dreams were a delicate state, and its telepathy was, to put it mildly, a blunt instrument. It was perfectly content to watch the students in the girl's mind tease the witch, although its physical body was more proactive. One of its tentacles near her sex wrapped around the crotch of her panties, and pulled them aside. The tentacle that had been teasing her slit now touched her lips directly, as it continued to softly stroke her delicate folds.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 pm

"Ohhnn..." The tongue under the desk was teasing her. Her insides were trembling as she began to feel hot. Little did Kanoe know that a tentacle was tracing her now exposed netherlips. Her entrance glistened with nectar was her body began to tremble. Her breasts were beginning to tingle as tendrils wrapped around them, squeezing and stroking them through the nightgown. Nipples hardened and stood at attention, pulsing with her heated blood. The final tentacle slid between her voluptuous cleavage and poked out from under the covers, finally reaching the head of the bed where the student's moaning lips await.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:49 pm

The girl's moaning, parted lips provided a perfect opportunity for the tentacle that had emerged near her head. It quickly slithered further, dragging its length between her breasts as the other tentacles began to wrap around the orbs, both outside and inside her clothes. The tentacle raised itself so that its head pointed at her slack mouth, and gently pushed its way between her lips. It began to pump in and out of her mouth lightly, running its head over her soft, wet tongue, feeling her warm lips enveloping its shaft.

The tentacles below basked in the fluid that had started to leak from the girl's aroused pussy. They squirmed over her skin, competing to rub themselves against the stimulating liquid. The tentacle closest to her entrance moved up slightly, and brushed against her clit, lightly stimulating her pleasure nub as its head continued to rise and fall across her swelling folds.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:54 pm

"Mmph... Mmm..." she shook her head slowly. The tentacle stifled her moans. So many years on this island being raped and trained by alien monsters made this second nature to the witch. Her lips wrapped around the vile appendage and began to suck softly. Her eyes fluttered but she did not wake as the dream continued to grow more erotic. Students kissed and licked her lips while others groped her chest. She could not move no matter how hard she tried. But despite this humiliating state, her body was growing hotter. Heat flushed the student's cheeks as she moaned around those giggling lips that kissed her. They knew just how to touch her, how to tease her. A tongue slid over her exposed clitoris with painfully slow licks. Slowly, her hips began to rock slowly against the teasing tentacles.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:00 pm

263 was impressed that the girl hadn't waken yet, given the amount of stimulation it had piled on top of her. Most girls would have at least half-woken by now, but this one's dream continued, growing more sensual as it did. In its curiosity, 263 could only wonder what would happen if... well, it didn't have to wonder, it could find out.

The tentacle in her mouth withdrew with a wet pop. Whatever her next reaction, it would let her make it unimpeded. The tentacle teasing her sex lowered itself and lined up with her entrance, pressing lightly between her lips. With a few final strokes up and down her slit, the tentacle pushed forward. Despite all her experiences, Kanoe was still tight, and her pussy provided a fair amount of resistance to 263's sizable girth. Still, it was nothing the monster wasn't used to, and with a bit of pushing, the tentacle penetrated her, and quickly began to fill her warm, wet cunny.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:07 pm

"Ah... Ahh..." she gasped softly as the tendril left her lips. The monster grew more aggressive as it teased her drooling folds only to...

"Auuuughhh!" Kanoe's body arched as the tentacle plunged into her tight depths. The witch's eyes shot open as she suddenly realized where she was. "Uhhhnnn... St-Stop..." She tried to move only to find her limbs pinned down by tentacles. The creature was nothing but a huge mass of tentacles that went straight to the point. It wanted to rape her, fuck her until she was completely spent.

Her legs kicked fruitlessly as the tentacle continued to thrust into her exposed depths. Each thrust produced a loud groan. Kanoe's insides clenched around the invader but the powerful mass of muscle forced itself deeper until her sex was filled. Each thrust struck the entrance to her womb, sending ripples of mind numbing sensation through her core. Eyes fluttered as she let out a wail. She jerked at her bonds even as her body twitched and shuddered with ever building tension. "St-Stop... Uhhnnn... Please...." she whimpered as tears formed in her eyes.

Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:00 am

As Kanoe regained consciousness and began to struggle against her attacker, the tentacles around her writhed into action. What had been a slow, patient creep up her bed became a hellish fury of activity as the tentacles reared up from the bed, casting aside her covers and bearing down on her exposed form. They wrapped around her wrists and ankles, although they let her legs kick in futile attempts to throw the tentacles off. Instead, the motion proved much more pleasurable for the tentacle inside her, and made for a ravishingly erotic scene. Her wrists were bound near her head, her arms outstretched to allow her chest to expand fully expand. The tentacles beneath her nightie began to writhe, and in moments they tore outward through her fragile top. The cloth that covered her breasts was pinned to her luscious orbs by the tentacles wrapped around them, but everything below her tits was shredded.

The tentacle inside her thrust deep and hard, giving her body no chance to recover from her frightful awakening. Her pussy was tight and thoroughly wettened by her dream, and its thick, bulbous head spread her walls wide as it eagerly fucked her. Her attempts to twist free of its penetration only caused it to shift and turn inside her, hitting one spot after another inside her sensitive tunnel. If anything, her pleas for it to stop only excited the beast, and compelled it to rape her harder, and faster.

Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next