View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Above the Covers (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Above the Covers (for Kanoe)
The monster did not slow down, just the opposite in fact. The thick appendage pounded Kanoe's depths with no signs of remorse. A visible bulge ran along the student's lower belly, showing just how deep the monster was penetrating her. Each impact against her cervix left her mind blank of all thoughts. It just kept ramming hard and deep inside her. The student's folds melted around the vicious invader, sending wave after wave of unrelenting heat into her core.

Kanoe's pleas for mercy became nothing more than incoherent groans and cries. Each thrust caused those bound globes to bounce and sway enticingly. Those slick inner walls shuddered and clung desperately around the thrusting tendril. It was hopeless just like all other monster attacks. Kanoe's body was betraying her, reminding her how much she loved being fucked by these things even as her mind screamed the opposite. Eyes fluttered as lips part for a final wail that echoed off the walls, her insides clinching as juices gushed out of her climaxing depths.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 pm

The feeling of Kanoe's folds around 263's tentacle was divine. Her silken walls were perfectly hot and wet, and only grew more so the longer the tentacle pounded into her. Her muscles began to clamp down around it length in involuntary spasms, as if her body was trying to milk the tentacle for whatever it was worth. The harder 263 ravaged her, the more it could feel her body relent to the deep, burning pleasure its alien phallus drove into her. Her body thrashed against her restraints, in overwhelming pleasure more than struggle to escape. She cried out, and came with a cascading squirt that drenched the tentacles around her hips with her sweet nectar.

Even her orgasm did nothing to slow down 263's assault. On the contrary, it began to thrust faster into her pussy, even as her walls clenched in orgasm. Her muscles were nothing before the tentacle's, and it quickly spread her tunnel wide again, even as it gripped its shaft as tightly as it could. Her tightness, her gushing fluid, her screams of reluctant ecstasy - it all meant just one thing to 263: fuck more, and fuck harder. The girl's wailing mouth didn't go unignored, as the tentacle that had been idling between her breasts quickly leaped back into her mouth and began thrusting again. It went deeper this time, pushing into her throat as it steadily raped her mouth.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:01 am

The witch let forth muffled squeals. Her moans ripple through the tendril that was now pumping itself deep into her throat. Each thrust left her devoid of air as the student grew more and more light headed. Eyes dulled as she was fucked through her orgasm and sent spiraling down into another. Her struggles weakened to the point where she was merely writhing there in bed. Her muscles tensed and jolt with each thrust into the back of her throat and against the entrance of her womb.

"Mph! Mph! Mph!" Tears rolled down Kanoe's cheeks. How long would this monster fuck her? Some do it for a bit and leave her spent on the floor while others prolong the suffering throughout the entire night or even longer. The student felt the force of every thrust reverberate through her entire body. The tentacles did not care about her, ravaging her as hard and fast as it pleased. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as her hips rose off the bed, the raven haired woman nearing her third orgasm for the night.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 pm

This girl was a treasure trove of orgasmic bliss. Her body writhed in pleasure as another climax tore through her, making her pussy an even tighter hole for 263 to fuck relentlessly. It could feel her mind start to grow fuzzy from difficulty breathing, with her throat constantly assaulted by its tentacle. After another deep thrust, it pulled back into her mouth, limiting its deeper thrusting to less frequent strokes. Still, it could tell that air wasn't the only thing affecting her clarity.

A deep, slow voice entered Kanoe's mind, as 263's mind linked with her's. "Don't. Fall. Asleep," the voice commanded her. As the voice began to speak, the eyeballs that had been watching her rape floated closer. As they moved near her body, Kanoe's vision began to fill with sights that weren't her own. As if with her own eyes, she could see herself, bound helplessly on the bed and brutally fucked again and again by the tentacles inside her. "Your. Body. Has. Accepted. This." She could see the phallic arm that drilled into her pussy so forcefully that her body was practically bulging with its mass. Every impact shook her body and sent her into tremors with reluctant pleasure. She could see her own orgasm as it stiffened her body and arched her back. More tentacles swarmed over her breasts, coiling around them tightly. And she could see another tentacle approaching, working its way below the one already inside her. She saw it approach before she felt it slide between her soft ass cheeks, and then press its way up to her anus. It pushed lightly against her back door, preparing to penetrate that, too.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:36 pm

A voice filled Kanoe's mind as the tentacles continued to rape her. It was unlikely the witch was going to fall asleep while being fucked so hard. Suddenly, her eyes widen as they glassed over completely. She no longer saw the ceiling above her but the writhing form of her own body in bed. The tendrils were ravaging her. She did not understand what was happening. Kanoe felt everything but her sight was from outside her body.

She shook her head as she saw a tentacle pushing towards her rear. She heard its voice inside her head, telling her that her body wanted this. Kanoe tried to bite down on the tendril fucking her throat raw. Beyond that, her bound limbs ensured that the monster had easy access to any port of her delicious form. Tears continued to trickle down her cheeks as she came around the tendrils a third time while another vile appendage prodded her tight anus.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:51 am

The tentacle in her mouth wiggled defiantly as she bit down, not even managing to break the skin. It forced her jaw apart, and began to push itself down her throat faster, as if to mock her for her futile resistance. None of the other tentacles took any notice of her efforts to break free, and she remained bound and helpless as the new tentacle pressed against her back door. Just as her body began to arch and she came again, the tentacle pushed inside, penetrating her ass with little patience or tenderness. It quickly filled up her rectum, spreading her tight hole with its giant tip. It began to move in and out, thrusting inside her, building to a pace to rival the speed of the tentacle already fucking her pussy. Kanoe could see it all happen as well as she felt it, but could do nothing to stop it.

"Your. Ass. Is. Tight," the voice remarked as it began to ravage her third hole. "Perfect. For. Fucking."

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:49 am

The student choked on the tendril as it punished her for her resistance. Her body shuddered as she let forth her muffled squeals. Searing agony lanced through her anal passage as the tendril pushed right in and began sawing against the other tendril in her pussy through the thin barrier between the two passages. Kanoe choked out sobs as she shuts her eyes. She could not stop seeing herself being ravaged. Her body twitched weakly with each thrust. Her ass was being fucked raw but the pain soon was replaced with the same erotic heat that radiated from her breasts and sex. Completely filled with tentacles, it was only a matter of how long this monster would keep this torment going.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:09 am

The tentacle inside her anus began to move quickly as she adjusted more and more to its girth. It spread her mercilessly, pounding deep into her ass. Her body's twitches and pleasured spasms only spurred on its actions, and it gave an especially hard thrust with each one she made. It wasn't clear what caused these tentacles to climax, but they must have been independent. The newest addition had only been pounding away at her ass for a few minutes before the one in her pussy suddenly thrust deep and held itself against her cervix. A moment later, hot, thick liquid poured into her womb in powerful squirts. She could feel shot after shot start to fill her up with little regard for body's capacity. As her womb was filled to the brim, some of the tentacle's cum splashed back and out of her slit around the intruding tentacle in a messy creampie. The tentacles in her ass and mouth continued to ravage her, even as the first's climax finally came to a stop.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:00 am

They would not stop. The tentacles kept going faster, pounding the entrance to her womb. The power behind each thrust rippled throughout the woman's core. Kanoe's body went numb with every impact. Her mind was going blank as she choked on the tentacle ravaging her throat. The monster finally blew its load inside, pumping hot semen directly into the witch's womb. Eyes fluttered wildly as her body arched. Her belly swelled visibly as the amount of cum filling her stretched her womb until finally it began to spurt out around her tightly spread netherlips. But even as one tentacle came, the other continued to fuck her throat and ass. Kanoe's body twitched violently, cumming with the monster as her juices mixed with the alien ooze.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:19 pm

The tentacle inside her pussy remained for her to clench around for only part of her orgasm. Even as she tensed and writhed in climax, the tentacles binding her hips began to raise them over her head, lifting her lower body off the mattress and shifting her weight into her shoulders. Her back was forced to curl, so that her squirting sex was pointed towards the ceiling. Then the tentacle inside her pussy withdrew. Her abused and orgasming slit was only empty for a few seconds, before another tentacle shot right back into her, forcing its way into her climax. Splashes of their combined cum dribbled out of her as her tunnel was filled by the new invader. It promptly began to fuck her as the last one had done, thrusting straight down, hard and fast, into her hole. Even as the new tentacle took up the task of raping her pussy, the tentacle in her throat reached its own limit. It immediately began to squirt its load down her esophagus and into her stomach. The liquid was hot and heavy, thick with its bitter flavor. The tentacle pulled back up her throat and started to release its cum into her mouth instead. More and more flowed into her mouth, but the thick mass of the tentacle between her lips gave her no choice but to try and swallow it or choke.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:22 am

The tentacle inside her sex finished only to be replaced with a fresh one. It thrust hard and fast just like the others. Oh god, was she going to have to take each and every one of these disgusting things? "Urk! Mmph!" The tentacle inside her mouth as next, pumping vile seed down her throat. The witch tried to swallow to avoid choking but there was so much of it. The woman was only human as she began to gag and choke, the excess oozing out the corners of her mouth and out her nose. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back as the helpless student tried to fill her lungs with oxygen again.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:34 am

The tentacle inside her mouth remained fixed for a few moments, until it became clear that Kanoe had lost the ability to swallow, and to breath. Finally, it withdrew, giving her a chance to try and breathe normally, or at least cough up the errant cum that was blocking her breathing. This didn't change anything about the treatment of the rest of her body, however. Her other holes continued to be brutally pounded without pause or slowing. If anything, it felt like the tentacles were trying to twist inside her, stretching her holes even wider. Her body was given no time to adjust to anything as the tentacles continued to rape her senseless.

The tentacles tending to her breasts seemed to finally tire of the thin veil of fabric that covered her lovely mounds. The coils withdrew long enough to flick the torn cloth out of the way, exposing her giant, rolling orbs to the tentacles' touch. The tendrils immediately began to spiral up her tits, coiling around them before starting to squeeze firmly. They worked the heavy breasts up and down, into and away from her chest in a steady rhythm as they squeezed them.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:09 am

((Sorry for the delay. X.X))

Her body was shuddering as she coughed up globs of the monster's seed. She could barely muster a breath as each thrust forced it right out in a weak groan. In her daze, the mass of tendrils ripped off her top and began coiling around her huge breasts. "Oohhhnnn... Aaauuughh..." Cum drooled from her parted lips. Her eyes were dull, fluttering as each hard thrust into her womb rippled throughout her body. The witch could fight no longer. She came hard around the tendrils pounding her ass and pussy. Her ass was melting. Her sex was melting. Now, her breasts were throbbing rapidly from the constant attention the tendrils were giving her. Kanoe was reaching her limit as she came again and again, no longer in control of her body while tentacles ravaged her what felt like endlessly through the night.

Sun May 17, 2015 11:53 pm

The young woman's body had reached a critical overload, sending one orgasm after another through her body. Her sex clamped and squirted constantly around the tentacle inside it, gripping and enticing it as her body spasmed with pleasure. 263 had only found a few girls who could be brought to this level of constant climax, and even fewer who could be done so easily. But the experience was made all the more delightful by its scarcity, as the girl's body clenched as tightly as it could, releasing constant waves of warm, fragrant girl-cum. Slowly, the outer skin on the tentacle in her pussy began to change, morphing into a porous, absorbent film. Steadily, it began to absorb the girl's cum as she released it, pumping it down its length, along with traces of 263's own seed. The tentacles around her breasts continued to squeeze, starting to move her tits up and down as they did. With such large, luscious breasts to play with, the fleshy coils seemed eager to roll and mold their squeezable mass.

Mon May 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Kanoe's ceaseless rape continued, the tentacles keeping her writhing in pleasure and climaxing constantly. The girl's body was amazing - seemingly infinitely responsive and pliant, cumming again and again, her holes constantly tight around its tentacles. It absorbed her sweet nectar while it pounded away at her. Occasionally, one of its tentacles would cum inside her, and swiftly retreat, to be replaced by another. On and on it fucked her for hours, never tiring or slowing in its brutal onslaught. As it did, it slowly dove through her mind, picking through her sexual memories and darkest desires. Although it didn't have much use for many of her secret pleasures, given how easily her body had devolved into an orgasming, fuckable heap, something did strike its interest.

As she continued to rock on its thrusting pistons, two more tentacles approached, angling for her chest. As they drew nearer, their heads began to expand, and then the tips caved in on themselves. What was left was something very much resembling a suction cup, complete with a small hole in the middle. The similarities only grew more apparent as they pressed against the front of Kanoe's breasts, still protruding forward, gripped and squeezed by coiling tentacles. Their skin was warm and soft around her breasts, especially her nipples, as they gently pulsed over her tits. Suddenly, they began to suck, her nipples sticking straight into the holes in the hollow tentacles. The other tendrils began to squeeze her tits firmly, as the cups pulled at her breasts.

Tue May 19, 2015 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next