View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Contraband (Nikki X Elise) 

Post Re: Contraband (Nikki X Elise)
Nikki nods softly and places a hand on her shoulder, "Come on I'll show you the way, it's a good sized one," Nikki said leading Elise through the corriders of the ship which was an okay size as it headed back to a safe place for itself and it's passengers as she looked at the girl.

"Go ahead and cry, it helps better than bottling up," Nikki said calmly to Elise looking at her.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:54 am
Profile YIM

She shakes her head. Bangs stick to sweaty forehead. "The very last thing I need to do right now is cry. Lately, it feels like I've spent my whole life crying."

For a long, silent while, she just stands there, glancing sidelong at Nikki. She doesn't want to trust her. She shouldn't trust her. Something feels terribly wrong about this and she knows in her heart any trust will ultimately be betrayed. But right now, a moment of warmth, even if it's not genuine, even if it will be followed by betrayal, is worth being duped over.

Broken wrist held against her chest, she clings to Nikki in a one armed hug, face buried in the stronger woman's collar bone. Her sticky, filthy, stinky nude, cum-soaked girl body pressed tight to the other woman. She's been used and abused for months without pause, and it shows. She doesn't cry, or kiss, just clings there, as if she'll absorb strength from Nikki's warmth. "Thank you...." she murmurs.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 am

Nikki blushes at the hug and wraps an arm around her waist holding her close comforting her and looks to the side.

"Geez don't get too mushy on me now love, come on let's get you cleaned up and some clothing too," She said smiling as she led Elise into a bathroom, it was decently equiped, toilet, bath with shower and a sink with a mirror as Nikki turned to Elise holding her a little.

"So you want me to stay here?" She asked

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:20 am
Profile YIM

Eyes turned upward. She shakes her head softly.

"No.... I just want to wash the shame off then sleep for a million years. And after that, you can sell me off to the Scorpion Lords or whatever it is you plan on doing with me."

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:23 am

Nikki lost her smile when she heard that from Elise about her just selling Elise off to some slave owner afterwards and shook her own head smiling again and strokes a hand on Elise's hair before approaching the bath tub and began filling it with the warm water and turned to Elise filling it with some bath soaps to bubble things up.

"Your not going anywhere my dear, your sticking with us from now on if you want a chance of not being a slave again," Nikki said smiling at Elise calmly crossing her arms under her bust.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:41 pm
Profile YIM

"Yeah." Fingers tap her malnourished rib cage. Her life had been defined so greatly by moment to moment survival recently that she hadn't been able to even consider the possibility of being free. Snagging the ship log was animal intuition, but now she needs a plan. The tone of her response is distant. "Maybe. We'll see...." Christ, that was rude, Elise. She tries to appease it with a smile over her shoulder, before sinking into the tub, holding her breath to disappear completely beneath the surface as long as she can. The warm water eases her bruises.

She sinks against the porcelain tub. Eyes slip closed, and she's out like a light.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Nikki chuckled and calmly placed her hands into the water cupping it and began pouring the soapy water onto Elise's hair calmly running her hands soapy and wet through the hair of Elise washing the long dark hair carefully so as not to be too painful as she smiles seeing her out of it in the relaxing waters of the bath.

"Once we get you washed up, I have some food rations we can have at least till I get you back to Elena, she knows a thing or two about being abused as a slave," Nikki said calmly washing Elise's hair.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:16 pm
Profile YIM

"mmmmmm's'goooooooood..." she murmurs, half asleep, as the pirate plays with her hair, slowly working out the tangles and filth. "Not hungry. Just some...." Yaaaaaaaaawn. "Pain killers....."

Nikki eventually has to drag Elise out of the bath. She would have been content to sleep in there. She gobbles pain pills if they're available, wraps her elbow if there's a first aid kit and stumbles into bed. After an hour of a state of restless, sweaty, nightmare half sleep, she creeps out of bed, imploring Nikki for company.

She'll sleep well in another's arms, sleep poorly if alone.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:30 am

Nikki smiles as she washes Elise's body clean making sure to massage the girl's body and gives her some pain killers in a medical box that luckily isn't too far from the bathroom and carried her to the only bedroom, before she started to head off to the cockpit and pilot the ship again, before she began hearing sounds of restlessness, and sighed before smiling and headed back to the bedroom the autopilot would bring the ship back to the main one that Elena was on.

Nikki smiles and wraps an arm around Elise and crawls into bed with her holding the girl close to her body offering her comfort and warmth as she kissed her cheek, "Sleep well ," nikki whispered

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4