View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Guan, the Red Oni 

Post Guan, the Red Oni
Name: Guan
Race: Oni
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin Color: Red
Skin Texture: Rough
Hair: White
Body Build: Muscular

Distinguishing features:

The first noticeable thing about him is his bright red skin and almost glowing yellow eyes. He processes a pair of short horns extending from his forehead above his eyes and his teeth are fanged with two large fangs extending from his mouth even when shut from top and below his mouth. He has four arms, and towers over most humans when standing still. His body consists of a bulky frame due to his muscular build and his four arms. His skin is thick, hard to pierce and is resistant to fire.

Powers and Equipment:

He is well built and physically strong as displayed by his body build. He is skilled in using all four arms in various forms of hand to hand combat and grapples. He often tends to ensnare his prey in one pair while using the other to disarm and disrobe his prey.

He wears a light suit of armor akin to samurai’s own sets that covers only his chest, wrists and ankles. His helm is a simply crown like piece that protects only the top of his head and the side from injury.

Upon his belt he carries various traps and tools for ensnaring his prey. These include ropes for when he has trapped them but he only uses such things when he has already beaten his prey or captured them.

One of his hidden tricks is actually inside his mouth, as instead of one tongue he has four and they can extend like a tendril to grab or explore his captured prey or foe. They are coated in a special slime produced by his body, which enables it to slip into tight spaces.

Personality:

Guan is an honourable Oni but only against strong foes. To most humans and especially females he sees them as prey, a test for him to capture and have his way with. But above all he never harms a human, sure he has his fun but he won’t do them any serious harm.

He only hates demons and has felt his pride broken by the loss of his club. An Oni’s main symbol of power is his club but with it broken in battle he seeks to redeem himself by testing himself against worthy prey and foes. Most of all he enjoys a good chance, and often let’s his prey get a head start so he can follow and track them.

Ironically he isn’t the most gentle on his lovers but he doesn’t see it as rape, if his prey cannot defeat him then he makes an example to encourage them to try harder. In his past humans would give him sacrifices in exchange for protecting villages from demons, so he sees the students as needing to repay him for his services even if they don’t see it that way.

Above all else he treasures his club; despite its broken state he is protective of it. If any student finds a shard of it he will feel its link calling to him and will stop at nothing to get it back (and have fun “punishing” whatever student happens to find it).

Weaknesses:

Other then his tentacle like tongues and skills, Guan has no hidden powers or tricks. He is simply what he appears, a powerful and skilled Oni who has a talent for capturing prey. He lacks any magical powers but his body is resistant to most spells, especially fire based ones.

His pride is his other weakness as he feels he is no longer worthy to wield his broken club and seeks to repair it. If faced with a foe who fights back or poses a challenge he will easily give them a chance to run or fight back if only so he can crush their resistance but at the same time gives them a chance to attack or get a head start.

He has proven to be weaker to ice based attacks then anything else as the extreme cold is not something he has gotten used to since his time in the demon realm was often intense heat while he battled for his life.

History:

Guan, unlike most monsters, began on a happier tone with humans; his natural rivalry with demons was a plus for humans who saw his brute power as something they could use to protect their villages. Of course money and wealth matter little to him so they offered human females for him to have his way with. For a time it worked, he would beat back any demons that came into his territory and the villages sent young women to his cave. Some women came willingly almost brainwashed into thinking it was for the best interest of their families; others were dragged kicking and screaming. Of course he enjoyed those he took willingly offering themselves, but the ones that fought were often the most entertaining. He grew a habit of letting them go only to chase them through the forests and capture them again, worn out and unable to fight back as he claimed his prize.

Each time he has his fun, he would send the poor girl back to their villages unharmed, physically at least. So for a time he was put up with and pleased, but good things never last. He was finally betrayed by the villagers as one day they came to him in panic, claiming a powerful demon had opened a portal between the demon realm and the human one close by. Of course rushed to do battle with this demon and seal the portal only to find that the humans were the ones who opened the portal foolishly to stop him and they tricked him into entering it only to seal it behind him. They were later slaughtered by the demons that had crossed over so he gained some grim vengeance upon them.

Instead he now found himself being enemy lines quite literally but he saw only true battles to come. For a time he was a pawn in many power struggles between demons as each sought to use him to fight for them and lay waste to armies of demons. He was only one Oni but his skill was impressive, but even he had his limits as slowly his battles took a toll upon him. It quickly became apparent if he stayed he would soon be dead in meaningless battle, so he sought away out. Luckily for him another portal opened and he was able to slip through on the heels of a powerful demon. He landed upon an island, a strange place but the aura of powerful monsters and demons was apparent. Upon exploring he found a school was built upon this island and seemed to be the centre of all of this.

But before he could explore any further he was attacked by a metal demon (Morloch), which seemed determined to capture him for a change. Guan charged in battle with his demon slaying club only for the weapon to shatter against the metal demon, causing him to go into shock and be quickly dispatched. He awoke only to find he had been sparred, a further insult to his pride but worse still somehow the shards of his club had been shattered across the island as if to add insult to injury. He swore to reclaim his club’s shards and rebuild it, but while he was here he might aswell build up his strength again, it had been too long since he left the naked flesh of a human beneath him and had his way with one. The students of Shokushu would provide all that he needed aswell as some fun to entertain him while he stays here.

[Best I can find so far, of course skin is red rather then blue like in this pic]

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Last edited by Therion on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Post Re: Guan, the Red Oni
Looks good for the most part... my only thing is the portal thing seems a bit Deux Ex Machinia.... but eh, I can live with it.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

Actually I got the idea from Gilgamesh, and the idea for the armour. He got sucked into a portal and escapes later more stronger with more arms so...

Least it's got approved... Thank You :lol:

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

-applauds-

See, no one thinks your ideas are bad. :D

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Yes Sensei #-o

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

You're most welcomed, Therion-kun. :P

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Awww ... did the big bad Oni have his lump of pathetic metal he called a weapon broken? Poor dittems.

Looks good to me, only question I can see is when you say he towers is that double the height, just head and shoulders, or something else entirely?

Either way I'm sure Widow's just aching for a chance to put on a nice show and would just love to be formally ... introduced.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:34 pm

That's one of the things I am going to edit as I work on him alittle more, I suck at measurements to be honest.

Basically he was alot bigger but with his weapon broken he is weakened and just above human size which is something he hates. I just mean he is tall and big :lol: as in advantage in terms of brute power and stamina

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Trust me your not the only one (especially weight in my case)

*nods* Fair enough.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

Cool monster :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 am
Profile YIM