View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Pandora, the myth you never knew 

Post Pandora, the myth you never knew
Greek folklore tells us of a time when the Gods thought it best to test mankind, and from the heavens came a box, ornate in construction and eye-catching. This box came into the possession of a girl, Pandora, along with instructions to never EVER open the box which she held. Eventually, curiosity overcame her and she opened the lid just a crack, unleashing all manner of evil that the box held unto the world as she knew it. Once all the evil had ensued and spread, there came a small being, hope, the only thing that kept the world from falling into complete despair.

Now forget that crap and listen to my story.....

My name is Pandora, I am a succubus, The Queen of a once mighty empire of succubi and incubi, feasting on a defenseless herd of humans that existed just beyond the borders that separated my world from theirs, draining them of much life force... through sexual means, of course.

Much power did these little fleshlings give to me, so much that I could warp the very reality around myself, much to my enjoyment. With this little trick up my non-existent sleeve, I sought to thrust the borders of my empire into the human world and enslave the little morsels forever... just for the fun of it...

With a little twist of the wrist and teeny force of will, I shattered the thin veil that kept our realms apart, and from the tear my horde of demons poured forth and swept the land, covering half the nation in but a span of hours.

Now the little sissies prayed their asses out to Zeus to save them from my little invasion, and for all the times he chose to ignore prayers, the God-of-attention-whores decides to intervene, sending this pretty little box down along with instructions for use.

To make a long story short, box opens, Me and my demons get sucked in, box closes....

This would've been the end... if it weren't for the humans entrusting the box to a priestess named... Hope...

Who in ancient Greece names their child "Hope"?!

So anyway, Hope was a ditz, and idiot, and more importantly... she was a Nympho!

The little bitch heard that the box contained demons... SEX demons... ones that could literally fuck her till the cows came home, had tea, a little nap, then out to pasture again. Now being a priestess meant that she wasn't allowed to have sex with any man... but demons aren't men... so she put two and two together and got five....

While she was doing her math, I was busy trying to get out, draining all my subordinates dry and using their abilities to craft a mini-realm inside the box. It wasn't home, but I wasn't about to spend eternity crammed inside a shoebox with several hundred thousand squirming bodies.

back to the outside where Hope decided to conjure up just one of the many demons that the box, held i.e. Me, calling forth one of the box's denizens and binding it to her with a containment spell so she could control whatever pops out...

what an idiot..

Needless to say, all it took was a little acting to convince her that I was under her command, a few smooth words to convince her that we had to go inside the box and.... the threat of not being able to climax for an eternity to find out how to get into and out of the box at will.... Shes still in there somewhere, begging to cum... I just forgot where...

I have this little problem going to and fro though... Inside the box, I control anything and everything, how big the space is, what I see, what others see, etc. etc... AND I'm my normal six foot sexy self.... outside, I turn into this foot high fairy with no powers except flying, a rather useful skill since carrying that box around is tedious work.

Why do I carry it around? Well I discovered that even mortals can get sucked into the thing when they open it or if I look them straight in the eye, into my world, where I can play and toy and drain them till I get bored... at which point I boot them out and move the box elsewhere. Ive been doing so for several hundred years now, I should be able to get enough power to force my way out in about.... 234 millenia...

Luckily enough, I managed to hitch a ride on a peculiar little plane, and ended up on this quaint little island full of young girls... among other things... where Ill continue this little story...

Last edited by Pandora on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Post Re: Pandora, the myth you never knew
I like it. Let me be the first to welcome you. Nice combining lore with the site's goal.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 pm
Profile YIM

Wow, I must agree with Linnis! Very understandable goal. :D

I always seem to be full of energy, perhaps I could help you get free? :twisted:

Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Lol that was a very entertaining read, booming full of personality. You rock Pandora ! Welcome to campus.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:06 am
Profile YIM

Thank you, thank you all, I do try, so I hope ill provide this site with a good story or two ^^

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:07 am

hello and welcome to the island, wonderful character you have there; perfect for curious young women I think

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:13 am

Welcome if your ever looking for someone to lor into your box let me know ;)

Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 am

I'm up for a game of Linny-in-the-Box too. Or you could take both Airi and Saffron, which would be interesting considering they're together.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:12 pm
Profile YIM

All this attention @.@

Maybe I should charge an entry fee later on. :lol:

Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:20 am

Verbose yet realistic. I could get to like you.

And with that, I'll be seeing you around...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 am

Pandora wrote:
All this attention @.@

Name your price! Excellent character you have there and I hope to see it in action soon!

Zoe's Bio

Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 am

Zoe Lewis wrote:
Pandora wrote:
All this attention @.@

Name your price! Excellent character you have there and I hope to see it in action soon!
Oh I dont know... a cup of squeals, a dash of screaming, and a whole lot of moaning sound a fair enough price?

Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Its a deal! I'll throw in a sprinkle of orgasm (you don't need any more then that, powerful stuff! :wink: ) because I'm oh so nice...

Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]