View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Timye - Mechanical Construct 

Post Timye - Mechanical Construct
Hope this works out well and it's not too terribly boring in the length :D

"Claire, bring up the file for who I'm supposed to be going after again"

The female hologram which was the avatar of the ship's artificial intelligence responded to the agent's words and did just that. The young agent kicked back in her pilot's seat and watched the show the hologram displayed.
"The one you're going after is called Timye, which in the old Russian dialect means "Dark One". He is a construct who's origins have not yet been traced by our intelligence services."

The image flipped from the write up on the construct to a photograph of a man in a lab coat. That photo faded away into several mugshots. When
the mugshots faded, crime scene photos were displayed, the last of which was a pair of smashed glasses in a pool of blood.

"That was Dr. Anetheros. He was skilled in bio mechanics, robotics, and artificial systems like myself. He actually had a hand in the creation of
my line. He was known to frequent the N.I.C.E. Labs as well as Vanejin VI taking technologies back and forth to experiment on the girls unfortunate enough to end up in his hands."

The screen flipped again, this time to a set of blue prints. Side by side was a left, then front, then right, then back view of a large construct. The four views folded down onto one another, then Claire wove them together. In the place of the blue prints was a 3D model of Timye, which slowly rotated in circles. As it rotated, the 3D model ran in place, jumped, punched and kicked.

"This is Timye, or what we believe is him. These blueprints were pulled from the doctor's computer files. The construct is believed to have a male gender imprinted in it. From what we can gather, he was powered on roughly three years ago, several months before the doctor was found dead."

"Timye is impressive in size. He stands 7'6" and weighs close to 800 lbs. As you can see from the model, his eyes glow <b>green</b>, as does his mouth. His skin is more of an armor and is
mainly black and gray, but it is reported under different lights the skin of his armor changes colors. This has not been confirmed as accurate information. The armor is smooth for the most part, except where the large spikes protrude from his form."

The 3D model twisted around again and displayed his backside to Jez. Just below the small of his back, a small hole opened up. A thin whip like tail
emerged, it's spine was lines with small razor like blades, and the tip was crowned with a blade that resembled a curved, flattened claw.

"That tail is lined with razor sharp blades, and is approximately 6' long."

The tail retracted and then several plated on his back opened. From under his armor shot several tentacles that looked as if they were flesh... alive... The tentacles lashed at the air, then shot back into his body. The model turned slightly and a plate on his side lifted, once more, tentacles shot
forth, lashed at the air and retreated. The model turned twice more and repeated the show of tentacles from his torso and his other side.

"Timye is equipped with tentacles, the number of which he can vary depending on the situation. There is also two metal tentacles
that are tucked away in each forearm."

The model turned once more to display his back. Plates in his back opened up and out of his back unfolded two large bat like wings. They were patterned after a bat's wings, but more resembles a meshing of large blades. The model jumped into the air and began to flap the large metal wings, hovering in mid air.

"He is equipped with wings, that when fully spread measure 15' across"

The model landed and the wings folded back into his body. It then turned to face Jez. The plates that covered his crotch retreated. Just as the tentacles appeared, a large cock sprang into her view. The image stood there for a moment before another extended below the first.

"Apparently it's not just his imprinted personality is male, eh, Jez?"

Claire giggled a bit and winked at her agent before she continued. The agent sighed and shook her head at the female AI and decided it was better than to comment.

"The first cock is the one we can confirm, and it measures 12" in length. The second one we cannot confirm. It was reported in only one attack but that agent was so rattled, much of her report was deemed unfit."

The cocks fled back into his body and the plates covered them over. The model began to turn again as it took different fighting stances.

"Timye is mainly a surprise assault. Take the initial strike by ambush, and then fight hand to hand. Or use the variety of blades on his body. But beware, he has made several head on brute force attacks against several agents"

The Image returned to simply turning, but as it did, all of what Claire showed her displayed again. The wings, the tentacles, the cocks, the tail.

"His motivation, psychological profile and personality are all interlinked. The doctor made him as a retriever. While he would stay back in the lab experimenting, Timye was set out to round up more girls for the doctor. From the small fragments of the video feed of the lab where the doctor was found, we can assume that the doctor and Timye got into a fight. Apparently the doctor wouldn't let Timye 'play' with any of the girls himself. Timye is a pure predator, designed to capture pretty young things like you, but now that he has no master, he gets them all to himself. He'd cold and cunning, and while you've got quit the endurence, Jez, he is literally a machine. He can outlast you in every way. Just remember, you act like prey, the less of a chance you have against him."

When the model turned to face her it stopped once more. From every plate which tentacles could creep forth, they did, then the plated over his groin displayed the two cocks once more.

"As you can see, he wears no clothes, his armor is his skin. He has no need for clothing. But, the part you probably want to hear the least. His sexual oddities. I'm sure there's more than what's listed, but here's a few. He loves to toy with his captives and get them all worked up and keeps them there until it verges on pain. He loves to totally dominate his prey, if you're caught, be prepared to be used in every way imaginable, and some unimaginable. Like I said, if you act as prey, you'll be caught and used far quicker than normal. If you stand up and be strong, he will break you, it's only a matter of time. In either case, you're in for one hell of a ride, it just depends on your willpower, pride, stubbornness, and how much you're willing to endure."

The tentacles and cocks retracted once more and the model resumed spinning.

"I do believe we've covered the majority of his attributes. Those that we haven't touched is that he is extremely quiet for a construct. His speed can easily double over yours, and his strength could easily tear through the hull of your ship if he was so inclined, it would just take him a bit. You sure you still want this mission?"

"Yeah, I know, dumb question, don't answer it. Lucky for you he does have some weaknesses. Water and electricity are two that have been confirmed. Both disrupt his internal bioelectricity and make him function at well below optimal levels. Another is a head strong agent, or student like you. Again, there's more on the list, they have just yet to be confirmed."

"Likes and dislikes we'll get to in a moment. First I want to give you more history on hi... what was that? Jez... someone breeched our perimeter..."

Pounding came from the hull at mid ship near one of the air locks. It lasted for around thirty seconds before it stopped, but then the ship rocked.

"Jez, it's inside. Scanning... Scanning"

The sound of metal groaning and bouncing off other plates of metal could be heard as the being grew closer and closer.

"Jez, It's him! Timye! He's here!"

The agent was completely unprepared for this. She was still going over the briefing. She leveled the small carbine she had with her at the door and just waited. She couldn't take off, the hull was torn. She couldn't run, he'd catch her in the halls, and she'd be prey instantly. She'd stand her ground. Just then the door was torn open. Several shots rang out and made small dents in his chest. he'd tend to them later. He reached out ad crushed the carbine in her hands before plates on his side opened and tentacles shot forth. Her arms and legs were instantly bound and she was thrown back against the controls. Claire watched in horror, protesting and all the while recording what she saw.

Timye turned to the computer for a moment and tapped a few buttons on Claire's controls which brought her into silence. With the distraction gone, he turned his attention to the former student turned agent.

Attachments:
timye.jpg
timye.jpg [ 199.98 KiB | Viewed 5750 times ]

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Post Re: Timye - Mechanical Construct
Nice intro, and nice style :D Welcome! Sent you back a pm by the by!

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 am

Interesting character, quite scary too! But good job on the writing, and the interesting way on presenting it :)

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:21 am

I have to agree, I might just want to be your prey some time.

Well-written biography, great format and a very original monster!

Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Thank you both for the compliments :) I looked over the other monsters and wanted something that would differ from the norm.

Diana, just name the time and place :wink:

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Cool, another mechanical-type... I wonder what it'd be like to roleplay with one such as Timye...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:29 am

Ooooh, nice! I got chills! I think I might actually be a bit scared. <3

Makes me wonder how either Freya or Persephone with deal with this one. Persephone, because she's stubborn and has an unnatural endurance coupled with stubborness and ungodly amounts of luck...Or with Freya....>__>

You know, lets not go there with Freya. XD

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]