View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Lujuria - The Demonic Twin 

Post Lujuria - The Demonic Twin
Name: Lujuria, Luju, Ria

Origins: Unlike the demon Fornicarus who was wrought of human nature, the demon Lujuria was born of Fornicarus' flesh and darkness, given freedom from the Marquis in order to spread lust and temptation among the students of Shokushu in the Marquis' absence. Originally born one being, Lujuria split into two demons of its own, the domineering Luju and the sadistic Ria. Luju and Ria, born out of domination and compulsion respectively, represents the darker sides of carnal pleasure and forbidden joys, using their dark gifts to force the unlucky students to meet them to engage in all sorts of illicit acts against their will. Also, a teddy bear can often be found in their company, often in the arms of Ria; despite its harmless appearance, the teddy bear appears to be similar to Luju and Ria, so it is possible that part of Lujuria's power was invested into the stuffed animal as well.

Gender: Luju is male while his sadistic half, Ria, is female.

Age: The twins, in their human forms, appears to be 19 while in their true forms, they are unaware of their real ages and would likely to be as old as Fornicarus is.

Height: In his human form, Luju is six feet and two inches tall while Ria herself is five feet and eight inches tall. In their true forms, they both are over six feet.

Weight: Luju weights only 194lbs while Ria weights 126lbs. In their true forms, Luju is slightly above 210lbs while Ria is about 150lbs, their weights are subject to changes as they continue to feed on the lust of their victims.

Eye Color: In both their human forms and true forms, their eye colors are both brown, of a shade that nearly approaches being black. Now and then, though, reddish hues will sometimes flash across their irises, possibly a remnant of their former life as a part of Fornicarus.

Skin Color/Texture: In their human forms, Luju and Ria both have pale skin that does not seem as if they get much sun. In Ria's true form, she is more tanned while Luju has only grown paler in his.

Appearance: In contrast to the powerfully built Marquis, both Luju and Ria are rather average looking, in both their human and true forms. But as looks often are deceiving, preys and enemies alike often learn to not underestimate them despite however they may look.

The Twins
Luju - True Form
Ria - True Form

Tentacles: Ria possesses no ability to control tentacles, but Luju, with his power over shadows, can summon forth shadow tendrils whenever necessary.

Fighting Style: Luju and Ria, in their human forms, relies on their powers to control and prevent others from fighting them, so their true fighting potential are yet measured. The same goes for them in their true forms, though Ria has a penchant to use illusions while Luju uses variants of his shadow tendrils.

Motivation: Their motivation is much similar to the Marquis, though they have their own agenda. The Marquis, seeking to unleash the students' hunger for pleasure and lust, wishes to strengthen the power of temptation. Luju and Ria, however, feeds off the lust of their captives and seeks to replace the Marquis and take his powers for themselves.

Personality & Behavior: Luju and Ria are somewhat opposites when it comes to personality. Luju can be something of a control freak, preferring things to go his way or not at all. He also detests it when nothing goes according to his plans or when people are too submissive to him as he enjoys a good challenge. Because of his preference for challenges, Luju is often on the prowl for troublesome individuals or those who often are on ego trips, enjoying knocking them down a peg or two. He is also much more formal than Ria, often haughty and talks down to others. In shorts, he's a megalomaniac control tyrant with delusions of grandeur.

Ria, on the other hand, is quite different in many ways from Luju. She doesn't care much for control, preferring it when things are quite chaotic and unpredictable, taking every available opportunity to undermine authority and disrupt order. She is often prone to interfering with her brother's activities, annoying him further with her antics and yet the brother never seems to be willing to retaliate which seems to imply that she may be beyond his ability to control or even subdue. While she may be childish and playful at times, she can get rather possessive, hating it when her playthings do not do as they are told. She is also quite sadistic at times, enjoying causing emotional turmoil in her captives.

Special Attributes: Luju and Ria, while acting like brother and sister, are anything but. They are still essentially one being in two bodies and as such, they are always in touch with each others. The saying 'The left hand doesn't know what the right's doing' does not apply here at all, as they know exactly what the other is doing. They may have different powers and abilities, but when they work together, they can recreate the illusionary world of Fornicarus' making, trapping others within it.

Distinguishing features: In her true form, Ria possesses various tribal tattoos along with piercings, while Luju retains the blond hair of his human form and also has tribal tattoos as well, most of it being on his back. While Ria's large horns are of a brown color, Luju's horns are smaller in size and of a pitch-black color instead. Unlike Ria, Luju does not have any wings to speak of, often seeming to flit from one place to another n the blink of an eye.

Capabilities: Luju possesses the power of 'Domination', allowing him to control the 'inside', affecting the human body and emotions quite well. He is also able to control the body's processes, favoring in bringing students to their knees with forced orgasms just by snapping his finger, along with doing other things to humiliate and embarrass them into submission, effectively 'breaking' them in.

Ria, on the other hand, has the power of 'Compulsion', allowing her to control the 'outside', affecting the human mind and thoughts quite well. She is also able to create a 'leash' that allows her to make a student quite vulnerable to her persuasions, compelling them into doing everything she says through the power of suggestion alone. She also has a strong control over illusions, making them quite real to the five senses.

Weaknesses: Unlike Fornicarus' weaknesses to light and heat, Luju and Ria possesses no such thing. Instead, they are only vulnerable to each others' powers, but because of their strong cooperation, they are unlikely to affect each others easily unless tricked into it.

Last edited by Forny on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:50 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Lujuria - The Demonic Twin
*hides Narissa behind her back*

^_^;; Haha . . .Welcome? *waves nervously* It came out very well Forny. Just the confusing part with Ria's outside control but still having brain control, but the power's expalanation does well to it.

*runs* Enjoy your stay!

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 am

Yes, well, that part can be confusing. But as seeing as the five senses are what allow you to perceive the world, and they're connected to the mind, and Ria having power over outside would allow her to affect the senses, establishing control over the mind. Luju and Ria are also both the same being, so their powers were divided up between the two as well.

That and Luju's methodical so he likes to go through the process of dominating others. Instant domination is not his thing.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 am

That is a wonderful couple. I can't wait to see them in action!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm
Profile YIM

Oh! That's an interesting concept!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 am

-bows- Thank you! :D

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:52 pm

You never cease to amaze me. Bravo ;] Love the Teddy Bear...perhaps I may have to steal it =)

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 am
Profile YIM

Haha, thanks, Shai! Wait until you see the next one I have in mind. -suspicious cough- :lol:

And you really shouldn't steal the bear... Luju tried that once, and he's mentally scarred for life now. :shock:

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Another one?! :shock:

Though I have to admit I am curious if this monster is going to follow along the current theme and be part of Fornicarus' given flesh and will of its own. All the same though, I think all of your monsters are great...

Except one :x ...he is a cheater and you know exactly whom I mean. :wink:

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 pm

-cough- Shush, you. :lol:

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Another one!? #_#

NArissa: Can I transfer from shoku? >_>

*blink blink* XD

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:14 pm

*Neatly adjusts her deep blue sash and smooths her shimmering white locks*

"If you're interested in a transfer Narissa, I'm sure I can arrange something" *Evil Grin* "How do the slave pens sound?" >=]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

D:

Narissa: >_> . . . . . . . <_< . . . . . . .I'm just doomed aren't I?

One hand, evil, evil, creation of Forny. . . .On the other . . . slave pen and collaring . . . .

Knowing Forny it's almost safer to pick the collar @_@

Almost.

I'll just go to class now >/////> *answers her in dorm thread*

XD

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]