View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Krystal Neo-Cyte: the Torrmented and the tormentor 

Post Krystal Neo-Cyte: the Torrmented and the tormentor
Name: Krystal Amathyst Onyx Topaz/ Tahl Iminatieliateri/ Yamani Tika Aiko/ XLS6538 beta ((Aka Krystal Neo-cyte)
Race: Nanite, human, krieth(alien symbiont) & djinn
Place of Birth: Earth
Nationality: N/A
Height: 5' 7”
Weight: 155lbs
B:36C
W:28
H:34
Eye Color: gold
Skin Color: Smoke gray
Skin Texture: Crystaline skin (her more sensitive areas feel like velvet)
Hair? yes
Hair Color:  pale yellow
Body Build:  Powerful & athletic
Tentacles?  yes
Number of Tentacles:  infinite (based of djinn magic mostly)
Wings? None
Fighting Style: whatever fits the situation best
Motivation: The... the fear, the anger, the negative emotions of being raped... they feel good... they make me feel things I've never felt before... they bring an energy into me like no other. (symbiont)
(human)
I don't want to do this! why are you making me do this! there has to be a way to free myself and I'll find it I swear it!
Psychological Profile: A blending of the Science, magic, humanity and alien minds in one body has left her split into various mindsets. Logic, mischief, sadism and human loyalty, kindness, morality, modesty and general humanity
Personality: Depending on the situation and stimulus and which quarter of her is in control at what time her personality will see drastic shifts.

The nanites seek only the fluid from a human body, fluids like blood, semen or vaginal release so they can continue to multiply, they don't relish in pain, agony or suffering in anyway and in fact try to make things as relaxing as possible as they collect their metabolic agent from their victim.

The djinn enjoys playing with girls, tricking them into doing just what she wants, she relishes the fun of the chase or the dare. She likes to twist words and just generally hear the yelps of joy. She will more likely try to seduce through the bits of powerful magic that come with being ¼ djinni.

The symbiont however is a cruel sadist, she enjoys forcing itself on people humiliating humans and being begged to stop. This one is truly vile and the most monsterous of the four, luck is the only thing that will keep you from being horribly used by her.

As for the human quarter, Krystal herself. She's a kind college aged girl with an unfortunate look about her. While she can control the nanites and magic and the like when she is in control of herself she can't revet herself permanently human no matter how much she wishes to at least not yet. She's polite, kind friendly and feels constant guilt about her other side's victims.

Sexual Oddities:  a lack of vaginal fluids(as she is as smooth as velvet it's not really needed)
Human Disguise Form? yes
Human Disguise Appearance: Image
Clothing: she'll usually wear simple clothing, often the shokushu uniform or a simple pair of jeans and a tee shirt over her bra and panties.
Special Attributes:  Diamond like skin, immunity to flames
Capabilities: Various forms of magic, Immunity to fire and control of flame, Ability to summon tentacles from nowhere.
Weaknesses: Having 4 different beings all crammed into one form is her primary weakness, though it can also be considered a strength in some aspects.
(Human): Music, games, socializing, art, swimming
(nanites): no distinct likes or dislikes)
(Djinni): Sex, messing with people's minds, Mischief, trapping people, tricking people, playing around in general.
(Symbiont): Torturing others, Raping women & men, seaweed.
Dislikes: 
(Human): Her other three monsterous rapist quarters, being a freakish chimera-like monster thing, coffee, heights.
(Djinni): The cold, people with no sense of humor, people who don't like to have fun.
(Symbiont): High frequency sonic vibrations,, soft frilly things, her human quarter
History: 
Krystal Amethyst Onyx Topaz was a genius rivaling Erica Riley. In fact because of this the two were best friends from an early age. They grew up together, planned projects together had sleepovers together and planned to go to college together originally. However in their adolescence Krystal began to fall in love with Erica. When they finally graduated and Erica told her of a change in plans She couldn't help herself.

“I love you Erica!”
she blurted ot and this scared erica away from her... in a fit of rage she threw insults at her swearing to never speak with the woman again. After Erica's plane left Krystal was working on a project in her workshop, a small home she had purchased herself; she was working on a form of medical nanite that would easily extend lifespans infinitely. The project was going well that night until the nanites openned a portal into another dimension releasing a djinni into the world. It grabbed her and began ripping off her clothes Crystal didn't even have time to scream before another unfortunate slap in the face from the cosmos happened and a meteorie crashed through her ceiling lamming into the naked woman, the djinni and the nanites with it's odd alien symbiont hitching a ride. The nanites and symbiont fused the djinn and krystal together along with themselves as a way to keep themselves alive and in the same way kept krystal and the djinni alive as well. When she woke Krystal coundn't believe what she had become. Let alone that she was alive.
“I'm a monster... a damned monster...”
she screamed as she fell to her knees in tears before the symbiont took over and used a mix of the djinn's magic and the nanites to take Krystal's original form and board a plane to it's original destination... Shokushu University and a few hundred possible buffets of terror.

Krystal is still a work in progress, right now she's sort of the result of a spark of inspiration

Last edited by Neo-cyte on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Post Re: Krystal Neo-Cyte: the Torrmented and the tormentor
'Holy fuck' was the only thing I managed to say when she got hit by the meteorite (that along with the 'djinn' made me remember a game, but that's irrelevant).

Amazing monster you created. It made feel not so cold against the person that got mad with Erica after she left, considering how bad her luck was. Diamond skin and velvet sensitive parts are a really nice mix too. I'm sure she'll fit nicely in Shokushu, and guess her symbiotic part will enjoy it pretty much.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Wow. Welcome to Shokushu. Hope you enjoy your stay *nods nods*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 pm

thanks for that you two =3 glad you like her

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:05 am

Welcome to Shokushu. You have made an extremely interesting character.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 am

Quite a monster! Well done :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Profile YIM

I absolutely love Krystal. She gives you so much flexibility. If you wanted, you could have three consecutive threads with the same girl and all three would be very different.

I had questions. But reading the profile again answered them.

Wonderful monster, Erica.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 am

three more of the people here I idolize like my monster :oops: thank you so much

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]