View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Markachi night stalker 

Post Markachi night stalker
    name:Markachi
    race:Half wolfman, half fox
    height:6'human 7'monster
    build: Muscular
    eye colour: Piercing blue
    tail: Very bushy about one foot long, and very very sensitive.
    cock size: 13 in
    #3 [2on tentacles]
    ethnicity:Caucasian male
    monster form: Covered in red- orange hair sharp fangs pointed ears,also he becomes more agressive
    human form: Goes about in tattered jeans , and no shirt[ mostly].He is lightly tanned and very reckless.

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Last edited by matt on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 am, edited 15 times in total.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 am

Post Re: matts monster yay i finally figured it out
      powers: Markachi is many times faster and stronger than any human. He can insert,and read thoughts. He can also raise hormones , and bring back memories of his choosing out of the depths of other biengs minds. Has an amazing 25% [ pretty sure most people have like 9%]brain power wich is mostly technical skills,but he can also read 500 words a minute.
      personality: Due to his abilities he also has to share traits with nearby beings . For instance if a person is shy so is he ect. Is spacy and tends to say what he thinks out loud is naturally giving and until in his monster form , very nice.[ Markachi is his alter ego, its like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.
      history: After awaking on the island 1 year ago he quickly built a dwelling and thrived owning a massive collection of (stolen) books , he has read something on nearly everything. He has studied martial arts , sports , languages, and much more during his year alone. Despite his ability to bring back other's memories he cannot remember anything before the island.
      sexual traits: Markachi has had few sexual encounters . He ( ever so conveniently ) has just enough tentacles to please a girl at all possible places. he tens to start out orally or with his hand on girls. Though he is too proud to admit it his tail is very receptive and will do almost anything if you scratch it. [ become a student's slave that walks up on him while he is sleeping and rubs it , maybe for revenge on another student. ect. Or ,a monster's slave for you know what.

Last edited by matt on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:25 am

Post Re: Markachi night stalker
      Languages- Knows a large amount of spanish, some italian, and how to say hi [ but maybe not type it] in Chineese, Middle Eastern, Hawian, and Japaneese. Knows assorted other words in different languages.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:26 am
      Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]