View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Kin Sasaki (new) 

Post Kin Sasaki (new)
So, I joined this site a few years ago, and just found it once again. I wanna keep the old name, so I'm just going to post a new profile.Feel free to delete the old one of you can find it.

Name: Kin Sasaki
Race: Semi-demon
Type: Winged demon
Place of Birth: Paris
Nationality: Irish/English
Height: 5'11
Weight: 190 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Light grey
Skin Texture: Smooth
Hair: Black, down past his eats
Hair Color: Black
Body Build: Tall, a little slender, but muscley
Tail: No.
Tentacles: Yes.
Number of Tentacles: Two
Wings: Yes.
Wingspan: 5ft.
Wing Color: Dark gray.
Cock Size: 8 inches.
# of Cocks: One.
Fighting Style: Street fighting.
Motivation: When the demon transformed him (see history), his lust grew greatly.
Psychological Profile: He has no real mental problems other than his past, and the fact that his physical lust causes him to think about sex.
Personality: While Kin, as a human, was a very nice person, when he met the demon, and was changed, his grew a little more darker, and more quiet, while his lust sometimes caused him to be pushy. After he has encountered the girl who he will ravage, he can actually be charming, and seductive, but usually uses aggression and fear to get what he wants once he has gone to his monster form. Though, as he was when he was a human, he can be sympathetic. Though it usually won't effect his actions, it may effect how he preforms those actions. (ie. if he knows a girl is a virgin, he will be a bit more gentle than usual.)
Human Disguise Form: Yes.
Human Disguise Appearance: He becomes a few inches shorter, his hair and facial features remain the same, his skin returns to human color, he does not have as much muscle, he has no wings, and his arms aren't as long.
Clothing: Usually just chooses to wear blue jeans without a shirt when in natural form, and just adds a shirt, shoes, and a belt when in human form.
Special Attributes: His wings are very moveable, and he can wrap them around his prey, and release a toxin that causes them to bcome unconscious for a few minutes incase he has to take them somewhere. He only uses this sometimes, as he will usually just take the girl right then and there. He can read minds, but he cannot control what he hears. It's usually the most prevalent thing that the person is thinking. Also, he can move with great speed for short periods of time.
Distinguishing features: His hair, his bright blue eyes, and his wings.
Weaknesses: If someone were to call him a demon, or evil, or a devil, or something, he would probably become very angry.
Likes: Being in control, sex, innocence in girls, having sex with female monsters.
Dislikes: His past, the demon who changed him, being called evil, feeling guilty.
History: Kin's parents moved to Paris from London when he was a kid, and so he grew up as a normal kid in Paris. There was nothing big about his childhood. But when he grew up, someone had tried to mug him. Well, that's what he thought it was. When he woke up in the alley, he felt odd, and was in pain. He looked at his hands, and his skin had turned a light gray color. He was taller than he was when he woke up, and he had more muscle on his body. Wings were spread across the ground around him, and then they retracted into his back, causing him to growl in pain. He got up, and saw the man who had knocked him out standing there. The man, who Kin found out was a demon, told him that Kin had been turned into a semi-demon, and told him to find the rest out himself.

Human Form:
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Black_Death_Eve/Anime/Cute2.jpg

Profile:
http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6369

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Post Re: Kin Sasaki (new)
Too new to remember the old Kin Sakai, so I'll just say welcome to the new one :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile YIM

He was forever ago, and not around for very long, but thanks. (:

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:32 am

I think I vaguely remember you from the old boards, before we switched to these ones.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 am
Profile WWW

No, he was still on this board. But he was nearly two years ago. Lol.

Human Form:

Profile:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 am

Well, then! Welcome back! =D>

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:21 am

Welcome back to Shokushu! Happy hunting!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:32 pm

hey! Look forward to being hunted by you.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]