View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Kharono and the Tyrannosaur - The original odd-couple! 

Post Kharono and the Tyrannosaur - The original odd-couple!
Name: Kharono

Race: Cybernetically enhanced tyrannosaur / A.I.

Place of Birth: Cretos VI, a lush jungle world famed for it's indigenous, hardy reptillian species.

Height: 13 feet (Toe to top of hips), 40 feet (Tip of snout to tip of tail)

Weight: 6 metric tons

Eye Color: Black

Skin Color: Where it shows, skin is covered in dark green scales.

Skin Texture: Flesh covered in hard, dry scales. Around 97% of the Tyrannosaur's body is covered in a metallic exoskeleton of a dull silvery-green color.

Hair? None

Body Build: Musucular... Uh... Dinosaur build?

Tail Length: 15 feet

Number of Tentacles: 1 large, thick tentacle built purely for restraining purposes. 4 thinner tentacles.

Cock Size: 6 feet (As a result he tends to use his tentacles on human women...)

# of Cocks: 1

Fighting Style: Quite simply: Ambush, knock down, restrain, dominate

Motivation: 2 Minds fight within the same body, each with a different motivation. The original Tyrannosaur's mind is simply driven by the basic needs to breed and feed. The A.I. Kharono, however, is a much more sadistic entity that is motivated by overpowering others with it's newfound body.

Psychological Profile: The Tyrannosaur has the usual cold, reptillian mind of its species, heightened slightly by mechanical implants. Kharono has the mindset of someone that's been pushed around for a long, long time and has since found the keys to an unoccupied tank.

Personality: While the Tyrannosaur can't really be said to have a personality of its own, Kharono was programmed to exhibit the same characteristics of its creator. It is arrogant, aloof and suffers from a permanent case of a persecution complex.

Sexual Oddities: The Tyrannosaur realises that it cannot breed with human females, and thus hasn't really developed any sexual odditied of its own. Kharono, on the other hand, has picked up the cruel curiosity and creativity of its creator and it will always attempt to explore a new sensation with its newfound body.

Human Disguise Form? None (He makes for a very conspicuous monster)

Clothing: None (Unless the metallic shell counts)

Special Attributes: Large size, enhanced strength and resilience of the Tyrannosaur mixed with the sadism and cruel intelligence of its A.I. "Pilot".

Distinguishing features: Giant. Robotic. Dinosaur.

Behavior: At most times, the creature acts unhindered by Kharono. It searches for food to sate it's seemingly endless hunger. Occasionally it will enter into a frenzy like a very short term mating season. If it can't find anything suitable to breed with, this quickly dies down and it begins to hunt for more food. When needs be, Kharono can take control of all the Tyrannosaur's functions and force it to act on his will.

Capabilities: Other than the brute strength and toughness of the Tyrannosaur, Kharono can also utilise various parts of its mechanical body. This includes limited repairs, scanning surroundings for life signs and speaking through a rudimentary audio system in the cybernetic shell.

Weaknesses: VERY conspicuous. Also, while Kharono likes to think that he is the dominant mind, the truth is that the Tyrannosaur merely allows him to take control every now and again. This means that at the worst time the cruel but rational A.I. might be overpowered by the bestial ferocity of the body's original owner.

Likes: Eating, Mating, Fighting (for the Tyrannosaur) Bullying, Dominance, Terrifying people (For Kharono)

Dislikes: Cold weather, thunder, being beaten in a fight, hunger (for the Tyrannosaur) Losing control, being used as a tool (For Kharono)

History: Scuttles the Tyrannosaur was the favored pet of a wealthy crimelord that had settled in the Cretos system. He was taken as an egg during an expedition to the "Thunder Lizard Planet", and raised by the alien until he became too big to look after properly. After this he was sold to a team of scientists researching cybernetic implants and how they could be installed quickly into a living body. The hardy form of a Tyrannosaur was the perfect guinea pig for them, so they leapt at the chance, not minding the quirks that had developed as a part of the creature's domestication.
At the same time, an A.I. being developed by a rival team became self aware, noting quickly that it was simply another model in a long line of programs created by Dr. Kharono. Within days it would dismantled and used as raw material for another incarnation. Choosing to flee rather than face what it saw as "Death", The A.I. managed to install itself into a major hardware upgrade on Scuttles. Once it was on board the huge reptile, the A.I. drove it to kill everything in its path, crushing or devouring every member of the team that had been caring for it. Security measures were almost nonexistent since it had become apparent early on that the home rearing of the dinosaur meant it was no more dangerous than a particularly large and cumbersome puppy.
The A.I. moved onto the team that had threatened to "Kill" it, exacting its revenge on them with its new body. Fleeing the horrific scene, the duo-in-one managed to secrete itself inside a zoological experiment. A ship filled with various animals was being transported to another planet as part of some scientist's research into cross-species behaviour.
While on the long journey through space, the A.I. gave itself the only name it knew: "Kharono" and dedicated its time to attempting to break its reptillian mounts willpower and take total control. This met with limited success, and all the A.I. managed was to undo the years of domestication that had turned Scuttles into a (mostly) harmless pet. Now it was once again an animal, hungry, angry and possessed of an enormous strength enhanced by expensive cybernetic upgrades. Needless to say, of the 75 crew members and several hundred animal specimens that were sent to the planet, only Kharono emerged when the ship landed. The other passengers served as an excellent in-flight meal.

Miscellaneous: The profile presented here keeps in with the rules of the forum. Kharono will largely stay in control during RP's here. If you want to try a plot where the Tyrannosaur has more control, attempting to breed with or eat your character then we'll sort it out in PM's. And don't be afraid to suggest it if you want to try, I'll be very accomodating :D

Picture: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=517281

Last edited by JoyOfDining on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 am

Post Re: Kharono and the Tyrannosaur - The original odd-couple!
It might be a good idea to bump the age up to 18, just to be on the safe side.

I must say that I can't see how it could be on Shokushu itself, it would be rather difficult to hide a 40 ft tall robot dinosaur from the student body.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:20 am

Edit made, probably right to err on the safe side, even with robot lizards heh.

Also: I was assuming he'd be able to hide with the aid of "The Almighty Plot" <insert heavenly choir here>. Same way the T-rex in Jurassic Park always had enough tree cover to keep him from getting seen until it was dramatically appropriate :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:25 am

I have a question what does he feed on? there are no animals on the island.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 am

Thats a point I have to disagree with, there are animals on the island other then the monsters and students, if there was no normal earth like animals the illusion of the school would not be possible.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Calidare wrote:
Thats a point I have to disagree with, there are animals on the island other then the monsters and students, if there was no normal earth like animals the illusion of the school would not be possible.

There are no animals on the island. Also, it's never a fully clear night too, otherwise some observent girls might start to figure out that it is not on Earth because of the constellations.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:00 am
Profile WWW

Ah, if there aren't any animals about then my answer as to "What does he eat?" Would probably be best summed up thusly:

Don't think about it too much... *Chuckle*
Needless to say: If that is the case, it won't come up in the forums. *Nod Nod*

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
I'd assume that the school provides for the dietary needs of the monsters.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 am

Kakumaoh wrote:

Bingo.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 am
Profile WWW

Just imagined a giant robotic T-rex scavaging in the garbage bins at the back of the school in the middle of night ... and an unfortunate student who goes to see what the noise is expecting a fox or some other small scavaging animal.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 am

Kakumaoh wrote:

That's a much smarter answer.
Kakumaoh, could I hire you as the tentacle monster equivalent of a speech writer? :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 am

Think ill add some tentacled rabbits to the island mahaha.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

After all, it IS kind of like a resort for the monsters.

And no eating the students, or else. :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 am
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
After all, it IS kind of like a resort for the monsters.

And no eating the students, or else. :D

Gotcha, no eating the students... Unless I'm really, REALLY hungry...

I joke I joke! Don't worry, made sure to read the rules. Nothing dining related will happen on the forum, you have my word as a techno-dino-robo-thing :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:43 am

Good. ^_^

*Tosses down a container with some ash* The last one that did so. That's all that's left. ^_^

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next