View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Kraytinousness Verithmas 

Post Kraytinousness Verithmas
Name: Kraytinousness Verithmas (Kray, Kraytirous for short)
Race: Impalius Severnius
Type: Tentacle/Vampiric
Place of Birth: Within the Womb of a Female
Height: Ever-changing
Weight: Changes depending on amount of water retained
Eye Color: A passionate red with a deep, black iris.
Skin Color: A shiny green
Skin Texture: Smooth, slick
Body Build: Shifting
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: As many as needed :twisted:
Cock Size: 18", open up to release a 4" tongue-like appendage
# of Cocks: 2
Fighting Style: Seductive/Impulsive
Motivation: Originally Kraytirous was driven by his need for sustenance, deducing that the sweet substance released by the orgasming female was a form of food. Now he understands that he simply needs a constant intake of H2O to survive. But now, after nearly two years of ravaging women, he's taken quite a liking to his pastime...
Psychological Profile: Very sane, a tad sadistic and controlling.
Personality: Calm, calculating, proud and watchful.
Sexual Oddities: It turns him on all the more to ensure that the woman does not perceive this as rape, even though that is what it may be. He wants to make sure that no ill feelings are turned towards him.
Human Disguise Form? Recently developed.
Special Attributes: Agile, sly. He can change his form and skin color to resemble that of a human, animal or an inanimate object. The height and width is limited, and if stared at intently, a very light green tint can be seen.
Distinguishing features: Each tentacle and cock has an appendage, about 6" long, that can be launched from within like a tongue to reach the deeper crevices of a female.
Behavior: He's very intuitive in ensuring that the women he is perverting are also comfortable and enjoy the situation as much as him.
Capabilities: His tentacles, body and limbs are very flexible. He can contort himself to a size of 1"4.
Weaknesses: The skin of his main body is easily punctured, causing his insides to spill out and leave him incapacitated for several minutes.
Likes: Unconditional lust, screaming, panting, moaning, ravaged clothes, begging, orgasms, females and moist, dark holes.
Dislikes: Resistance, pain inflicted upon him, permanent damage done to the female's body such as torn limbs, broken bones and scars
History: This creature was embedded deep inside the womb of a young girl on her first year at Shokushu high. The creature remained there until the day of her capture by other aliens, which were preparing to ravage her and send her off as a sex slave. Kraytinousness burst from her womb, accidentally causing internal bleeding to occur. Kraytinousness had fed off of her internal juices while it stayed within her, preparing to burst free. The small seed remained in the ground and grew into this monster, the girl either long gone or dead by now.
Magic abilities; Kraytirous has developed a psychic field around himself, allowing him to sense the emotional state of beings around him. This allows him to pick his targets carefully. A side effect of this is that a part of this emotional state is pushed onto his own mood. This can both allow him to experience further heights of pleasure and bring his own mood down. This is why he tends to try to keep his victims in as much as pleasure possible. Any ill thoughts towards him will make the monster lose his ire and possibly anger him, even if he has no intention of being mad, for his psychic abilities allow him to know of the thoughts and they are immediately imprinted on his mind. The effect also works towards compliments and good thoughts. Basically, this ability takes "karma" to a whole new level.

Edits; Thought I could use an update to this rather young and naive monster. I have deemed him a tad more experienced and developed his psyche a bit more.

Last edited by Kraytirous on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:43 am

Welcome to the campus which should be the place of your dreams....but then why limit yourself to one....when there are so many of us.... :?

Enjoy your stay....of course some of us never beg! :P

Cassie

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:38 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for the welcome. I know, I was trying to be creative :wink:

When I say that I want a specific one, I mean that I want my monster to be more.. Sentient then just a mindless, sex-seeking deity.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:45 am

Thanks for the welcome. I know, I was trying to be creative :wink:

When I say that I want a specific one, I mean that I want my monster to be more.. Sentient then just a mindless, sex-seeking deity.

I hear you there... It's more fun to play something that thinks, and you're in good company... Most of us here try to play monsters with their own style and flair, so don't be afraid to be more than just another set of tendrils.

Me? I like to chat with whoever I've wrapped myself around, find out what's going through their head while I'm making them squeal. I also like to hold them loosely enough that they have room to squirm. But I guess I've got a flair for melodrama. :)

My profile

Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:10 am

Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Post Re: Kraytinousness Verithmas
Well, after nearly a year of inactivity I've managed to locate the site once more! I hope I will be welcomed into the Role Play again.

Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Welcome back, Mr. Verithmas sir...

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:28 am

I'm tempted to edit this, but I feel so laaazy...

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:01 am

I return at long last.

Thu May 20, 2010 3:13 am

Hey, welcome back.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 am
Profile WWW

Thank you.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:20 pm