View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Sarh Taz - Cybernetic Warrior 

Post Sarh Taz - Cybernetic Warrior
((OOC: While I am working on rewriting/updating Tiwepe to a more usable form - I thought I'd start working on an Arena monster as well. Still working on a few details, but posting for feedback))

Name: Sarh Taz
Race: Androinican
Type: Cybernetic Artificial Intelligence
Place of Birth: Androinica Central Factory

Height: 7' 6"
Weight: 800 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Grey
Skin Texture: Metallic
Hair? None
Body Build: Mechanical
Tail? No
Tentacles? Occasionally
Number of Tentacles: 1 to 3
Wings? No
Cock Size: Various
# of Cocks: 1 to 3

Fighting Style: Overpowering strength, varied weapon systems

Motivation: Sarh Taz has come to fight in the Arena in order to make money. In addition to the salary made as an Arena competitor, the Androinicans will manipulate the gambling on the events to their advantage. They also provide distribution services for 'first person' copies of the events for a fee.

Psychological Profile: In addition to the financial incentive, Sarh Taz was specifically re-engineered for the Arena so that it would derive and emotional satisfaction from defeating and ravishing its opponents.

Personality: Sarh Taz is a cybernetic AI. As a result it is very precise and logical in its moves in the arena. Some might think this makes it predictable, but because of the incredible number of calculations and permutations it can compute, and the high sensitivity of its sensors - the reverse is actually true. Sarh Taz is very adaptable and quick to respond to any situation normally.

Sexual Oddities: One unexpected result of the 'sexual program' that has been added to its core design is that occasionally this program overrides the normal logical and analytical processes of its core processing. This results in it becoming a highly unstable and unstoppable engine of sexual depravity.

Human Disguise Form? No
Clothing: None

Special Attributes: Unknown to all but the highest ranking Arena managers - Sarh Taz is not a single entity. In fact there are three "Sarh Taz" systems at the arena, each of them physically identical to the others, but programmed with different levels of combative skill and sexual technique. The Arena management will sometimes choose a system randomly for a fight. Other times they will deliberately choose a system based on the desired outcome of the match to ensure a Gladiatrix victory or loss.

Distinguishing features: Mechanical construction

Behavior: Most of the time Sarh Taz are logical, precise and extremely calculating in its approach. Due to a 'bug' in the sexual programming though, it will occasionally turn into a 'sexual berserker' - and will attempt to rape any organic creature within its perception.

Capabilities: Beyond the obvious mass advantage of the mechanical construct, Sarh Taz has been equipped with a number of weapon and sexual systems.
Mechanical lifeform: As a machine, Sarh Taz is capable of lifting over 2 tons in its grasp, and is inexhaustible. Only severe damage will actually reduce its ability to perform in the arena.
Tazer Grips: There are electrical tazer systems built into its claws which allow it to shock opponents with varying levels of electricity, from just a mild (maybe even sexual) shock, to incapacitating electrical charges.
Cocoon Cannons: Sarh Taz is equipped with a pair of 'cannons' which shoot quantities of super-fast hardening liquid polymer. This polymer can be used to form barriers, but is more often used to try and cover contestants, leaving them in a hard polymer coccoon.
Vibrator Extension: Sarh Taz's central extension arm is equipped with up to three vibrators, each of which can be controlled independently in terms of vibrational, rotational and thrusting speed. The Arena management often various the number, size, and texture of these vibrators based on the nature of the Gladiatrix, and the anticipated outcome of the match.
Tentacle Maw: Sarh Taz's 'mouth' is equipped with from one to three prehensile tentacles. The tentacles vary in width (depending on how many are installed at the time), and can extend up to 3 feet in length. They can also be equipped with vibrational and rotational controls.

While all three versions of Sarh Taz are equipped identically - their programmed level of expertise varies.
"Level 1" would be equivalent to a Beginner level Gladiatrix - often overplaying what it anticipates of its opponents, providing them with opportunities to surprise and defeat the system.
"Level 2" would be equivalent to an Experienced level Gladiatrix - providing challenging opposition to the most highly skilled Gladiatrixes, without ensuring victory.
"Level 3" would be designed to be insurmountable, even by the highest level Gladiatrixes. This is the Arena managements "ace in the hole" to try and ensure a Gladiatrix loss when they might risk having to release a slave, or when they are seeking to 'punish' a Gladiatrix. It would take a great combination of skill and luck by the most talented competitors to ever achieve victory against level 3.

Most of the time, Management will use level 2, or randomly choose between level 1 or 2. Level 3 will never be used randomly.

Weaknesses: Like most mechanical constructs, Sarh Taz is vulnerable to intense electrical or magnetic attacks. It's algorithmic responses can occasionally be predicted by highly skilled gladiatrixes, and such predictions used against it.

Likes: Since Sarh Taz's primary incentive is financial gains from the matches, Sarh Taz actually likes to put on a 'show' in the arena. It likes to toy with its opponents in order to prolong the match, and will seek to defeat its opponents in the most spectacular way it can calculate.

Dislikes: Quick or easy victories - in fact, Sarh Taz will eschew easy opportunities for victory in order to prolong the match. This will occasionally allow its opponents to find an opportunity to turn the match around and acquire victory in a seemingly determined match.

History: Still being written

Miscellaneous: Still being written

Attachment:
File comment: Sarh Taz
Sarhtaz001.jpg
Sarhtaz001.jpg [ 48.8 KiB | Viewed 5510 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: Sarh Taz with Vibrator extension in place
Sarhtaz002.jpg
Sarhtaz002.jpg [ 71.3 KiB | Viewed 5510 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: Sarh Taz 'enjoying' a victory
Sarhtaz003.jpg
Sarhtaz003.jpg [ 56.25 KiB | Viewed 5510 times ]

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Post Re: Sarh Taz - Cybernetic Warrior
Interesting monster you got here, Tiwepe! :D I look forward to seeing him in action with the Gladiatrixes. -nods-

Ah, and while I'm at it, welcome back to Shokushu. :lol:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Looks good to me, it'll be interesting to see the differences in skill level when it's at level 1 as opposed to 2, (or 3 for that matter)

And welcome back to Shokushu.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm
Profile YIM

Screencaps from "The Princess Comes of Age" right?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 am
Profile WWW

Nodnod.. is that a problem? I didn't think it would be given that very few of the character images seem to be original artwork.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 am

Don't think that's a problem. I think she was just curious as to where the pictures were from.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:14 am

Welcome back! I think it is a nice monster. We do not see many robots/constructs here, so it is awesome to see some variety :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:49 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]