View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 "Welcome to my parlor!", said the Spider. 

Post "Welcome to my parlor!", said the Spider.
Name: Vor'kralenzar

Race: Anarkhnid

Place of Birth: Arakkid

Eye Color: Black

Skin Color: Dark Grey/Purple

Skin Texture: Rough and Sinewy on the lower half, albino-white and silky smooth on the upper half.

Hair: Dark Grey

Height: 9'

Length: 15'

Weight: ... Quite heavy.

Physical Appearance: The average Anarkhnid is a roughly human-sized creature, with the lower body of a spider and sharing physical traits and characteristics that resembles several other species, due to their origins long ago. Vor'kralenzar differs from the average Anarkhnid by the simple fact that he is physically and genetically superior to his own kind. Much larger and stronger than the rest of his people, Vor'kralenzar has been called many things such as behemoth and monster by those not of his kind; to the Anarkhnids, however, it is the opposite for they quite literally regard him as the physical manifestation of their god, revering and worshiping him as one. In retrospect, it would have not been far from the truth. As the byproduct of unrestricted and unrelenting genetic research, Vor'kralenzar is what even the most incompetent of scientists would label as a freak of nature; even his own creators saw him as a genetic failure and a mistake that should never have happened. Much larger than the average Anarkhnid and many times stronger, Vor'kralenzar was engineered by his creators to be the first of a race that would have become their makers' servants and protectors, and because of this, they had designed him to be quite versatile and capable. To this end, the genetic material of several species had gone into the creation of Vor'kralenzar, giving him various abilities and characteristics.

With his lower body matching that of a spider, Vor'kralenzar has eight legs, all of them being of great lengths and allowing him to maintain balance and mobility easily most of the time; though, if one were to upset that balance, then he would have quite a difficult time righting himself. Much of his spider body and legs are covered in thick armor-like plates, leaving only the underside vulnerable to attack. Thick hair can be found matted in between the places, feeling much like fur. The rear part of his body, his abdomen, ends in a stinger; unlike most spiders, Vor'kralenzar does not have any poison and simply uses his stinger to crush things through sheer force alone. The upper half of Vor'kralenzar's body, on the other hand, resembles that of a humanoid being, most likely produced from the genetic material of his own creators. His skin lacks the color of his makers, being a strong white color that is most assuredly the sign of the albino and feeling quite smooth, like that of velvet. Unlike any other Anarkhnid, Vor'kralenzar has four arms instead of two. The upper arms are located on his shoulders and are thicker and longer, along with being partially covered in thick plates with his hands ending in clawed fingers. His upper arms are also colored the same as his lower body and has thick grey hair matting along them. The upper arms are not unique in their presence alone; Unlike any other Anarkhnid, Vor'kralenzar is capable of spinning webs using spinnerets located within the wrists of his upper arms. The lower arms, on the other hands are found directly under the larger arms and are quite slender and ordinary looking. The hands on his lower arms, however, are different; instead of four fingers and a thumb, Vor'kralenzar possesses seven thin and slender fingers and two thumbs, one on each side of his hands.

Vor'kralenzar's face, on the other hand, resembles nothing of his creators' own. With flat nostrils instead of a nose that juts out, the monster's face could be considered rather flat, so to speak. What this does, though, is create the illusion of his mouth being quite wider than it really is, the result being an unsettling and intimidating smile that is filled with far too many razor-sharp teeth. Even more unsettling are the eyes. Unlike spiders, Vor'kralenzar has ten of them instead. Two are slightly larger and set where they would normally be found, while another two are slightly smaller and set directly under his temples. Four, all of them smaller, are arrayed out above the first four eyes. The last two eyes are located on the sides of his head. All of them are of an intense black color, so dark that they seem to not even reflect light at all. With all of his eyes and peripheral vision, Vor'kralenzar essentially has a field of view that goes around 320 degree, allowing him to see quite a few things coming at him. The only blind spot in his eyesight is directly behind him.

Personality: Immensely cruel and voracious, Vor'kralenzar has had virtually no enemies from the very start. Given no opportunity for a childhood or any sort of nurturing entity in his early years, the Anarkhnid has grown into a monster of unparalleled malice and hatred for everything else, even his own kind. Exceedingly arrogant and imperious, Vor'kralenzar treats everything the same and shows little more than scorn and disdain to even those closest to him. A textbook sociopath, Vor'kralenzar is prone to lying, to manipulating others, to being callous, along with showing zero empathy and absolutely no remorse or guilt for any of his actions. Seeing himself as a god as his people does, Vor'kralenzar has developed such strong delusions of grandeur that he sees even his own kind as trash compared to him, unfit to govern themselves. As he grows increasingly bored rather quickly, Vor'kralenzar has proven to be quite promiscuous and hedonistic, in the habit of squandering the resources of entire planets into entertaining himself while leaving his people to suffer in despair. Despite being quite intelligent and cruel, he lacks any long-term plans and simply lives according to his whims, doing whatever he wish on impulse and taking no responsibility for them.

Background: In Progress. Still need to figure the bastard's history and race out some more.

May add a bit more later on. Coffee can only keep me up so long.

Last edited by Forny on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post Re: "Welcome to my parlor!", said the Spider.
Reserved for racial information.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Bit of a nitpick, but 9" is 9 inches. 9 feet would be 9'. (Likewise for 15"/15'.)

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Shhhh ... don't tell him that.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:41 pm
Profile YIM

Spider-boy is finally up I see 8)

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Rawr.

That'll teach me to work on threads so late in the night. -wish he'd stop foregoing sleep-

And Seraph. Fuck you, lol. :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm
Profile WWW

"And now, for everybody's favorite show, Pony'd! With your wonderful host, Madison!"

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Awww ... no more chibi spider. :cry:

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Monster character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 am

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]