View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Slimer 

Post Slimer
Edits in this color

Name: "Slimer" , real name Xlanevo almost unpronouncable to the human tongue

Race: Demonoid

Type: Humanoid, with 4 legs, 4 tentacles, and 1 large tentacle much like a scorion's tail out of his lower back, the ends in a mouth like structure.

Place of Birth: a dark solar system (some call it Helter)

Age: many centuries features appear to be 30ish male in human years.

Height:7 feet all 4 knees extended, about 6'6" normal posture knees bent

Weight:300 pounds muscles, tentacles, slime and all

Ears: Look human except slightly pointed

Teeth: Human looking except extra pointy canines

Eye Color: Neon green glow in the dark with cat like appearance.

Skin Color: Bronzed

Skin Texture: Smooth, exudes a chemical making it heat and damage resistant while slick.

Hair: spiked short brown hair

Hair Color: brown

Body Build: Very Muscled, appears to be largely humanoid. The front legs are exactly human like while the rear legs, extend out of the hip joints backwards, and have opposite bending knee joints providing a stable base (hard to envision so imagine a man sitting down in a chair, now imagine legs extending out his butt area opposite his front ones, kind of jarring to the human mind) extreme speed, and ultimate flexibility and maneuvarbility. Two regular arm appendages human like ending in normal hands, while 4 tentacles, 2 each side, retractable and protrude from the back under each arm, which vary in length and are ending in the phallus shapes.

History: Slimer was a normal demon in all aspects, except for that he was lax in his studies of the arcane, and unlike most of his race devoted his time to studying science and in particular chemistry. He was working in his lab when sabbotage caused an explosion that infused his work on paralysis drugs, aphrodisiacs and sensory enhancers into his system. His body morphed to accomidate the new drugs, and left him in the form he now possesses. His extra powers allowed him to be more useful to the demon lord and was sent to the campus to corrupt 50 souls, a potent source of magical energy for his race. What a tough task who wouldn't want it?

His semen is imbued with aphrodisiac.

Tail: Is a scorpion like 10 foot long tail that has a 2 foot diameter that ends in a mouth like opening that exudes the thick green slime usually over his back and in front of his body on his victims head.

Tentacles: Yes, 4 all about 1 inch in diameter capable of spewing the aphrodisiac semen into the victim's body.

wings? none

Cock Size: 8 inches with a 2 inch diameter (human size) uses tentacles for extra pleasuring ability.

# of Cocks: 1 with all four tentacles, phallus tipped that exude aphrodisiacs.

Fighting Style: Uses natural camouflague to be nearly invisible in any surrounding, then attacks with either mind controlling slime, or traps prey with tentacles, sometimes just uses his arms.

Appearance: human except the backward set of extra legs and the legs of abdomen, huge tail and tentacles, which he can hide individually as needed to give a human appearance from a few feet away or in the shadows.

Special Attributes: Like most demons he possess the ability to regenerate, the more severe the injury the longer the recovery time and can regenerate mosts wounds short of losing his head. His main sliming tail slowly oozes a slime over the victims hair which is absorbed by the follicals and delivered to the brain. The slime possesses the ability to deliver thoughts in the form of suggestions to his victim, much like a hypnotist. The slime also delivers an amazingly powerful aphrodisiac through the hair follicles to the victims brain as well, and multiplies all sensations of touch many times over. The weaker the victims will, or the more inebriated the victim, the more potent the effects. In its strongest form or with enough exposure, true mind control can be acheived lasting up to two hours without a new dose to extend the duration. With a high enough continuous dosage even the strongest will can be broken. If ingested the slime tastes like a sweet honey, and can be absorbed into the blood stream through ingestion to have the mind control effects take place as well. The slime's mental link also delivers the victims thoughts to his mind.
The slime basically looks, tastes, smells and feels like a thick honey but is actually quite slippery.

Editted the effects of his semen and slime. The muscle relaxant qualities are gone from his slime, and his mind control abilities are removed from his semen, and only present in his slime. Both are powerful aphrodisiacs, but his slime is much more potent. May explain the loss in future stories if I decide its worth doing. Will leave the effects in place for existing threads for continuity. 7/2016

Capabilities: The chemicals naturally exuded by his demon skin sweat glands allow for extreme flexibility, while delivering protection from physical damage and heat.

Weaknesses: The only weaknesses slimer suffers from is the cold which slow his metabolic function, slime fall speed, and functioning of his tentacles and water which does dillute the effects of the slime but also makes it super slippery
Likes: To be sarcastic and playful with his prey. Likes to give the students choices. To humilliate his victims through uncontrolled orgasms. Likes to ruin the innocence of those who are unaware how things really work. Likes to inflict pain on those who are not polite or who cause him pain, and that he repays ten times over.

Dislikes: those who are rude, those who won't submit fast or are violent towards him. He treats these victims with extra special attention.

Miscellaneous: looking for an artist for a avatar and a signature.

PM me or jump into a thread anytime.

Slimers Slimed Sexies (A complete listing)
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7341&p=132739#p132739

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:27 am, edited 24 times in total.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:29 am

Post Re: Slimer
:wink: How intresting lol Its weird but, I like it lol nice job :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:45 am

thanks went for some fun, and some some exoticness, mixed with something different than the normal blob, mixed with taking women out of their comfort zones, if you wanna play let me know.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:56 am

Sorry, but no, there are no monsters from Earth.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2980 As you can see here.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 pm
Profile WWW

No problem alterred it so no human background or origin.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Welcome :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

Post Slimer has been editted
Made minor changes for consistancy, editted powers slightly, edited typos and spelling errors, and got rid of some repetitious descriptons.

Still looking for avatars and photos of either monster alone or with prey or victim (during or post attack). Let me know if you can draw something for me or run across something on the web I can use, or his you wanna roleplay, thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:05 pm

It'd help if we knew what you were looking for.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:18 pm
Profile WWW

I keep thinking Ghostbusters, to be honest.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Lol well either a drawing, or avatar based on my monsters description. Muscled humanoid four legs, two arms, could have side tentacles the come out from under the arms showing or not they are retractable, has green eyes, short spikey brown hair. Could have tentacle that come out of back showing or not. Could have a victim in the image with monster being assaulted, slimed, or just tied up by tentacles. Could be an after shot of just the victim post attack dripping slime or semen pretty much something related to my monster. Anything close would work I can always try my feable skills at photo shop but I've seen good art on here... and I'm not picky use creativity. Any help would be appreciated

*lol @ forny to be honest with you I was drinking pretty heavily the night I finished the bio and the name was the hardest part, so I just went with him main attack ability, I was worried the next morning about the whole ghostbusters reference but would be kinda hard to go through and edit in every post unless I can change and a moderator could go through and auto replace each instance with a command?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:48 pm

In any case, lol... Do me a favor and don't cross the streams.

Please. :pray:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Lol @ forny anyway like I said blame Coors for the name. Anyone think of changes that are obvious I should make for role play purposes or otherwise I'm open to edits.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:04 am

Began editting profile, fixing typos, redundancies, and spelling and gramatical errors, added some minor changes, will finish editting based on his stories and time on the island shortly
2/8/12

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Editted 7/16 for removal of muscle relaxant properties. Moved mindlink/control completely to his slime.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:37 am

Editted to remove inconsistencies and clarify the effects of the slime, thanks Kanoe. The slime causes increased sensations, mind-control hypnotic suggestions, and aphrodisiacs, all delivered through hair folicle absortion and into the brain. His semen on the other hand, only possesses aphrodisiacs going forward in new stories, and requires swallowing, anal or vaginal absorbtion.

If anyone notices further lack of consistency to those guidelines please let me know. Proofreading not my strong suit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]