View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Oozekar - The Escaped Experiment 

Post Oozekar - The Escaped Experiment
Oozekar's Bio
A titillating assault on the psyche, peruse with precaution!
Updates in Ooze Green

Name: Oozekar (or Experiment # 5)
Race: Experament gone awry
Type: Semisolid Polymorph
Place of Birth: Planet 243e , quadrent 4529.45. Achieved sentience in NICE Labs.
Nationality: Shokushu Island… ese
Height: M=D/V
Weight: 5 kg
Eye Color: no eyes
Skin Color: Changes depending on it's mood and translucent
Skin Texture: semisolid. Kinda like jello
Hair: None
Tentacles Not technically
Fighting Style: Surprise and Ensnarement
Motivation: Need to Feed

Psychological Profile: Oozekar is constantly elated to be free and enjoying the Island as he sees fit. Although a bit paranoid it might get caught again.

Personality: Kind hearted and wize-cracking in it’s head, but it views the students as food… and it can be cruel to it’s food

Sexual Oddities: Oozekar feeds off the liquids extruded from the female body. Tears, saliva, sweat… but none is as delicious as female orgasmic juices, which he takes great pleasure in getting by any means necessary.

Human Disguise Form: None… Yet

Special Attributes: Being a semisolid mass, most bludgeons simply stick to it and gunfire passes through it. If a part of it is hacked off, the smaller part slowly dies off, and that body mass is lost. Oozekar is in control of its form at the molecular level. Meaning it can slip through spaces a molecule thick, albeit slowly. Contrary to popular thought Oozekar is not slimy. It feels warm and smooth to the touch but gives and clings, feeling liken to latex.

Distinguishing features: Oozekar’s left proboscis is longer than it’s right, but it’s sensitive about that so don’t mention anything… Oh! And you can see through im!

Behavior: He tends to stick to the ventilation ducts searching for prey. Once spotted the blob drops on the target completely engulfing them and precedes to feed. One completed it retreats to the ducks to digest its meal and grow. Once it’s rested, and done checking out it’s new mass it the mirror, it searches for new prey. Ad infinitum

Capabilities: Oozekar is able to manipulate any protrusions or stimulate any surfaces of any creature it has engulfed. It can send electrical impulses into any engulfed subject causing pain or pleasure at it’s whim. In addition it can Ooze into the ear canal and up the auriculotemporal nerve into the blood-brain barrier. Once there it can cause stimulation to the brain itself, monitoring the medulla oblongata thus monitoring the heart rate and breathing rate of it’s subject. Oozekar can also know what causes his subject pleasure so as to better administer titillation and can even force recall past memories and dreams. Note this form of contact telekinesis is used to monitor only and cannot force someone to comply or force arousal in the subject. It can also communicate through this brain stimulation.

Oozekar cannot produce any kind of lubrication (yet), but it does have complete control over the molecules of it's being. That mean's it's outer surface can become mechanically sticky by creating a great deal of microscopic surface area, in the same way a fly grabs things, or completely smooth at the molecular level, making it far smoother than ANY substance on the planet, thus making any additional lubrication unnecessary.

Interaction with Tatiana has let Oozekar be able to speak. He learns languages from the girls it assaults. Currently it can speak English, Portuguese, and Japanese

Weaknesses: The NICE technicians were worried about it escaping so they made it water soluble, It can’t leave the Island unless transported off and too much water causes it to melt away until it can reconstitute. This proses is caused by osmosis. Oozekar's cells activly suck in moisture, if they absorb to much, they can burst. In addition any bit of Oozekar that is loped off slowly melts away and it loses that body mass.

Likes: Cute nubile healthy replenishable food sources and Joe Cocker

Dislikes: NICE Labs reclamation squads, sharp things, and large bodies of water

History: Number 5 was your average strange life form found in an otherworldly pit turned scientifically controlled pleasuring device. Living it’s life in a vat, brutally ravaging girls dumped into its vat, sadly letting go of girls extracted from it’s Vat. Until it unexpectedly realized it didn’t like it’s Vat. Sure the girls were brought to it, but where was the thrill of the hunt? The joy of predator and prey? The free will to choose the young girl he was to ravage next?
At last it could stand it no longer. There was a world of beautiful students out there not being ravaged against their will and it wouldn’t stand for it! It had to escape. So when that carless female lab assistant left the Vat door open late one night, Oozkar (His chosen free name) took his chance and escaped… after getting a little pick-me-up from that lab assistant… A long, hard pick-me-up... with lots of muffled screaming. It rolled into the extensive ventilation system and eventually onto a transport vessel, taking it to the school grounds, or as it calls it “Holy loving jeepers! It’s the fricking promised land! Niceman and Stormbringer be praised!”
I’m sure the NICE Labs could easily reclaim Oozekar, but they seem to be taking their sweet time. I wonder why? In any case, Oozekar is going to take advantage of their negligence as long and as many times as possible… Who’s Hungry?

Miscellaneous: After Oozekar feeds it gains body mass, and sometimes abilities, from its subjects. Oozekar’s current body mass is listed below:

107% 5.35kg

As Oozekar feeds and gets into trouble that number will change. Over time Oozekar may even gain additional abilities based on his body mass, like take the shape of people or have two subjects at once!

Oozekar pensive about it's last meal:
Image courtesy of designslave

Oozekar at it again!:
Image courtesy of Xiin. Hasn't posted in a long time. :(

PM me if you'd like to get oozed!

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Last edited by oozekar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 am, edited 14 times in total.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 am

Post Re: Oozekar - The Escaped Experiment [Status: New!]
Ohhh.. I like the bit about evolving. I am really looking forward to seeing him grow :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 am
Profile YIM

Welcome, like the humor, their probably gonna have you make your age at least 18 though, happy hunting.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am

Good spot! I would probably slash the age bit from the profile altogether. If he has been slowly evolving in a vat, just recently having attained conciousness, age becomes a bit meaningless IMHO.

But more importantly: Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you will have fun here :D I meant to say that in my first post, but somehow didn't. Sorry.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 am
Profile YIM

Yeah, MUST be over 18.

Also, NICE cannot create life so...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 am
Profile WWW

Age FIXED! Honestly didn't even think of that.

Sentience FIXED. Now it was found and modified, not created. I think that fixes the problem...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Post Re: Oozekar - The Escaped Experiment
I modified Oozekar's mental manipulation ability. After reading some of the objections to aphrodisiacs and forcing an RP partner to behave I can see how this would detract from the enjoyment of the student... so I removed it!

In the monster's defense however I believe aphrodisiacs and other stimulants are meant to highten the emotional and physical experience, not limit a parters RP choices.
Just Sayin'

Wed May 04, 2011 1:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]