View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Ania 

Post Ania
Hey everyone, Ryu here and I wanted to introduce a new character of mine, Ania. I've used the basic monster character sheet.
Not sure if I'm going to use her for a lot of roleplays, but I thought some opinions on the subject would be great. Any criticism (likewise question) is appreciated. Any reference to the movie Avatar and I'll strangle myself .. this isn't supposed to be anything close to it.

Name: Ania
Race: Not specified
Type: Humanoid Alien
Place of Birth: Lympha
Nationality: Nations do not exist on the planet since there is only one major city called Vena
Height: 6'1"
Weight: About 73 kg; Roughly 160 pounds
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Skin Color: Somewhere between dark blue and violet.
Skin Texture: Very smooth for the main part although her feet are somewhat scaly
Hair?: Yes; reaches down to lower waist whereas she wears her hair in a single braid
Hair Color: Pitch Black
Body Build: Athletic; legs are quite muscular compared to the rest and visible abdominal muscles, nonetheless quite a treat for the eyes (hourglass; pronounced bust that would be a human equivalent of an E-Cup)
Tail?: Yes
Tail Length: About 3 feet
Tentacles?: Yes
Number of Tentacles: A total of 10
Each arm counts four tentacles. As an example, imagine a torso with two stumps and add four tentacles to each one of them, each tendril about two inches thick. They reach down to her knees and can expand to about three times their length using their own mass. These eight appendages can sprout an indefinite amount of tiny tendrils which help her give a victim pleasure, the tiny ones can move to an extent. These also grant Ania the ability to feel pleasure through them.
Other than that she is in posession of two more versatile tentacles which sprout from her back on either side of the spine, usually used to inject her own drugs into victims and growing something similar to sharp needles at their ends. They're used as a last resort in combat.
Wings?: No
Wingspan: - - -
Wing Color: - - -
Cock Size: Roughly 9 inches in length, 2 inches and a half in diameter (Her clitoris can, if desired, emerge from her body and grow out to a phallus)
# of Cocks: One
Fighting Style: Stealth is key. Should a confrontation occur she will always seek fairly shadowy and/or high places, thanks to her skin she would be well hidden and since she moves silently it'd be easy enough to flank and surprise a foe. If the environment doesn't suit her style she is bound to improvise, but will still display a moderate threat. Ania is trained in the use of less than lethal weapons and uses such to neutralize the enemy. She doesn't aim for the kill, but a rather beneficial outcome for herself. In any case where the opponent proves to be superior, she is more likely to rethink her strategy and use lethal force, or make a run for an escape route.
Motivation: Ania was always curious about the world and still is, seeking the skies with sheer endless worlds to explore. Now that she's travelled all by herself she discovered that she needs more than plain discoveries to live on and she's been lacking companionship for a long time. Sex is giving her this feeling of companionship, a certain pleasure, and whenever she feels like it she doesn't care what is required to get it.
Personality: A patient character who loves to talk and doesn't get upset if told to be quiet. Most distinctive about her is a certain tendency to get cocky when she's trying to see how far she can go. To sum her up, she's as disciplined as she's playful.
Sexual Oddities: Has a certain weakness for breast and nipple play, bondage and fellatio. Other than that it depends on what Ania is craving at the time. And if it's getting rough then all the better ..
Human Disguise Form?: No
Human Disguise Appearance: - - -
Clothing: Ania wears a single-piece armour that reaches from the thighs up to her shoulders, it is secured by straps on the back which still allow her other two tentacles to come up. It consists of a light, flexible metal that is strong enough to withstand most projectile weapons. This goes with fitting knee pads, shin guards and streamlined helmet which covers her entire face except for two small slits to see through. Only when she is relaxed or is going to talk she'll take it off. The entire outfit embraces her body like a second skin although a little thicker. On her strolls throughout the island she doesn't wear anything else than a black robe that is easy to discard.
Special Attributes: Posession of both lungs and gills
Distinguishing features: Large fin ears that are short in length but posess her head's height (measured from top to bottom), three-toed feet (reptilian), tentacles for arms, humanoid facial features (except for the eyes which are slightly larger; wide iris), circular nipple piercing on the right
Capabilities: Very agile with the ability to jump considerably high, back in the swamps it was required to move and think fast so she wouldn't lose the prey or collide with the environment, such as trees or falling off of branches. As a result of her having gills she can breathe underwater.
Substances that her body can not digest are being transformed into a liquid drug that she can inject via tentacles that sprout from her back. Usually it brings victims into a state of euphoria, similar to being drunk but without the feel of getting sick. Its purpose is to make a victim more willing and less resisting.
She has a tough skin, tough enough to withstand what would usually cause a deep wound in the human skin, even with a knife it would take some force to hurt her. As long as no vital organs are damaged she can recover from any wound though it takes time, bleedings for example close in a matter of seconds.
Weaknesses: While Ania posesses quite a few strengths, her weaknesses most likely nullify them. Most of her body is quite tough, however her spine is prone to the least amount of damage. The skin here isn't as dense and if someone gets a chance to punch her in the back, considering enough force was used, her spinal column would be severely affected. She would experience a sudden immobility, perhaps she'd even collapse right away, in addition to tremendous agony that she won't be able to show since she won't be able to scream. However, unless her entire body was crushed during the attack she's able to regenerate in a matter of seconds or minutes, rarely hours.
The tail is highly sensitive to the touch. Simply brushing against it could throw her off, leaving the female defenseless for a short period of time. Apart from that she has an intensely sensitive neck that, if caressed gently, could make her experience sexual pleasure up to the point where she'd reach an orgasm. On the other hand, if someone is to inflict pain, it would result in threefold increase in the pain that was actually caused. Either way can be so stunning that she won't be able to move until the sensation dies down and/or nobody touches her neck, giving the opponent a significant advantage.
These extreme cases aside, Ania is generally tough but not the toughest out there and remains vulnerable to most things that could harm a human being, fire for example. Surely a constant beating would do the job too, provided she can't recover from any hit.
Likes: Ania is, like the majority of her race, oddly interested in plant life. Those plants unknown are taken and grown somewhere safe, then sent back to her planet through a contact she met on Vanejin VI. One would not necessarily think so but she also loves to stargaze and daydream, getting lost in thoughts. She enjoys the night and bad weather conditions, even storms since they make her thoughtful and keep her out of the blazing sunlight. Occasionally she goes for long walks to explore.
Dislikes: Being put under pressure, sunlight, priggery, not doing anything for a while as it makes her uneasy, persons heedless towards nature, difficult tasks (not because they're difficult but rather because they lose attractivity over time)
History (for those who wouldn't mind reading it all): Vena posessed about no appeal to races other than native ones since political parties were either unorganized and weak or came up in form of tribes. When Ania was born, a change of power in the planet's capital was in progress as clans were driven out by a woman who would establish a monarchy quite soon. It was about then the first spacecrafts arrived, descending into the capital to obtain contact with the recently formed government. Living in the outskirts of town her family wasn't aware of what was happening, continuing their existence in a small village within the swamps.

When she was young she was wondering if there wasn't more than this, what was beyond the clouds that were hovering in the sky. Instead of getting an answer she grew up gathering knowledge and developing an interest in biology, later on participating in the production of ointments and medicine. To the point she became a young adult there weren't many other things to deal with. Once old enough she was taken to a hunt in order to gain experience so she would be able to make a living on her own, it was her only chance to gain prestige within the village. It turned out she was exceedingly good at what she was doing, which did not only get her a desired rank amongst the other huntresses, but also the focus of a huntress that she soon fell in love with. When they were considered adults by the elders, they married.

The two followed Queen Liquam's proclamation and moved into the capital which crossed out their former occupations. As fortunate as it was, Ania became a riot control officer as they were desperately needed. Unfortunately her wife became a state official and wasn't at home for the most part. Now lacking the companionship she needed she started having sex with other females on a regular basis.

The highest impact on her life was the first major riot of Vena. The premature death of Queen Liquam followed by her daughter getting a hold on power right away caused civil unrest. During the initial chaos she received a message from the authorities to inform her about her divorce since their marriage wasn't processed by the officials. None of the former officials were executed, but she didn't receive any message from her wife concerning their divorce nor did she hear anything at all. During the riot a majority of the infrastructure was destroyed, society corrupted and the towns supplies were crippled. Many battles were fought, resulting in high casualties on both sides. After months the riots however were stopped more or less violently, with Ania and many others trying to rebuild everything.

She was promoted as she was able to maintain the queen's estate with a few others against a significantly higher number of rioters in a critical period of time, mostly by making the perimeter inaccessible and protecting the royal family until it was decided to negotiate with the rioters. It wasn't under Ania's leadership, but she was rewarded to an extent.

During reconstruction she was given the opportunity to participate in the planet's new space program, it turns out her former wife helped her to achieve this. Ania ended up accepting the offer, she was getting sick of this place. The politics, lack of love and the opportunity itself to gain a different occupation and a lot of fame made her do it. There was nothing for her to stay.

Miscellaneous:
A few things about Lympha, Ania's home planet. The huge swamps, with Vena in its center, are surrounded by a dense rain forest which has not yet been examined. Beyond that is an ocean that covers ninety percent of the planet's surface. Clouds hang in the sky at all times, explaining why it's unusually shady. The 'people' are vegetarians within the capital, anything outside feeds upon flesh of the various animals that can be found. Lympha's main appeal is its agriculture and non-chemical medicine, the earth is rich with nutritions and lately the locals have developed a certain skill in genetic engineering. Oh, and .. her species doesn't have any male specimen since the 'females' posess anything necessary for procreation. Males simply do not exist.

Ship's description: A black, small sized ship that could barely be called a fighter or transporter. It consists of several layers of the versatile metal used for armour and would probably survive a collision with another spacecraft. It's shaped like an angular egg, anything but smooth. There's enough cargo space for dozens of food rations and equipment with the absence of any rooms, the cockpit being the only exception. It is able to travel long distances with a minimum of hydrogen and is equipped with an imported cloaking device since it doesn't have any weapons to defend itself.

Last edited by Ania on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Ania
Looks good ... lots of potential for kinky fun.

Oh and welcome to the dark side :twisted:

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am
Profile YIM

Glad to finally see her up! A very excellent monster ready to hunt down some students, quite literally!

Let's welcome Ania to show some of the affection she needs, specially in the dark side of monsters as Seraph said! It's truly fun :wink:

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:15 am

Interesting monster. Very well thought out!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 am

happy hunting!

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Ooohh! A nice one, for sure :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

Very nicely done, Miss. I hope she and Sinni will have lots of "fun" in the future.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

Huh, Another slime girl.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

Don't worry Madison, I'm not here to take over with a slime myself. I brought up the image so people would have a skin color referee.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome to Shokushu! ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Welcome to Shokushu.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:23 am

Ooo, very nicely done! I hope she and I get to meet one day and have some (non)consensual fun. :-)

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Very lovely I'd love to play sometime Ania.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Please don't be a thread-necromancer. Locking.

If Ania wishes it unlocked, please let one of the moderators, or myself know please.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]