View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lilitu, of Hell 

Post Lilitu, of Hell
-----------------------------------
[Note: Recent edits appear in this color]
Name: Lilitu

Race: (Ancient) Demon

Place of Birth: In the Second Circle of Hell, First General of the Demon King Seikima; More came out of nothingness than being given birth to

Age: Has been existing ever since the beginning of time.

Weight: Varies depending on form; 245 lbs. on constant

Eye Color: Blackest black, no traces of white

Skin Color: Red usually (stereotypical) but on occassions of disguising himself, can vary according to the surroundings

Skin Texture: Smooth at times, made rough by a thin sheen of hair. *if one would take the time to explore, they would see different etchings of runes and sigils that pepper his body. The purpose of these, as well as the origin, is unknown.

Hair? Very minute save for the nether region and his beard.

Hair Color: Black

Body Build: Lean Muscular

Cock Size: 8.5"

# of Cocks: 1;may vary according to illusion and demons controlled

Fighting Style:
Lilitu has always shied away from physical confrontation, but that doesn't mean he does not have impressive strength. Being a demon, and an ancient one at that, he prefers trickery and tomfoolery with his opponents until they submit. He also boasts of a lifetime of experience fighting off lesser demons who wanted to usurp his throne.

However, if push comes to shove, Lilitu delves into his own self for a whole plethora of combat experiences depending on the situation, gained from studying the various books of hell about different fighting styles and those gained from battling evil men and other life forms for fun.

Motivation:
Lilitu's motivation? Purely feeding himself with sexual energies from mostly young women. He has been known to gorge himself with young or young-looking women during his time in the Second Circle, and being ancient, he himself has gotten his picks among the women trapped in Hell, and the occasional women on Earth, which he prefers very much than the ones trapped within his realm.

Whilst picking among them, Lilitu grew tired of having to fend off other lesser and ancient demons trying to battle with him for the best of the crop, and he found out that living women have more to offer than those who're trapped withing the bowels of Hell;he went ahead with that, and spent quite some time in the world of the living rather than enjoying his stay at 'home'.

*There had been a recent discovery by Lilitu and his minions. While gorging on a particularly delightful young 'morsel', with a side of a special batch of brownies, certain properties were found to have a profound effect on the demons. Anything that is used to 'summon' a demon can augment Lilitu and his minions' strength for a set period of time (i.e., spells, concoctions, symbols, etc.), thus making the trapping and catching easier.

Also, certain 'juices' have a healing effect on them, making grave or mortal wounds heal quicker than is naturally possible under the island's stifling magickal barriers.

Personality:
Lilitu acts like an old man, for that is what he is, essentially, but he is generally grumpy, and with an experienced air and superiority over his prey. Being primarily one of the Elders of the Second Circle of Hell, only answering to current royalty, Seikima, he holds himself in a slightly regal air.

He does not take kindly to being spoken to in a scolding manner, or being treated as inferior. This provokes him into revealing his second appearance, the one which he shows to victims he tortures, one which is not a sight for sore-eyes. However, once the act does its purpose, he reverts back to the old man.

Once his prey is ensnared, this is the time when he reverts to that of hungry old perv, the kind which is not satisfied easily. His actions change into that of an old man who is fond of young flesh, albeit over-likingly.

Sexual Oddities:
The only oddity he has is this over-addiction on young flesh, looking at every prey as young ones, even those who are considered mature and such. This might be because of his age, and everything is young in his vision. His cum is also fairly fertile, and it has an aphrodisiac effect, that even the slightest pre-cum can remove the toughest sexual inhibitions.

Clothing:
When he disguises himself as a man, he goes as an old man wearing an open trench coat, a dapper business-type suit, a bowler hat, and an impressive white beard with eyeglasses.

When he is Lilitu, in his true form, however, he usually wears an impressive loincloth with ancient runes engraved on it. It is made of some kind of cloth, tattered, but seems to be most resilient. He also wears a necklace which had the disheveled privates of men who were unfortunate enough to try him, while being the monarch of the Second Level.

Distinguishing features:
He has a goatee, which extends from his chin down to his waist. It is as thick as a dark forest, and it also houses a myriad of demons which he pulls out at intervals, to help him in his work. He also sports a piercing in his left ear, a large ring which actually is an artifact item helping him move in the world of the living.

Human Form:
If and when Lilitu moves around in the realm of the living, Lilitu usually adopts appearances of men; however, the catch to this is he can never look any younger than 50, and as such, most of his disguises appear as old men.

Capabilities:
Demons have very few weaknesses when in the human realm. Lilitu is very resistant to everything Earth has to offer. Ice, Fire, everything is just child's play, save for one thing, the opposite of what he stands for.

He is also a very, very resilient creature, and never tires from days on end pursuing his victim. He can assume a material form, and can use shadows to transport himself from one place to another. He has access to portals of Hell, being an Elder of the Second Circle, and can summon various objects and subjects at the behest of his will.

His beard is not just for show. It is a special thing which houses a myriad of his demon minions from Hell. It does not act as a portal, though, and since being trapped on the realm, he has bought only a few...but the meaning of few does not necessarily mean few in our terms.

Lilitu has around 200-300 minions hiding in his beard which he uses for battle, or for pleasure.

Weaknesses:
His only weakness, and his most potent one at that, would be anything good. But for one to truly revoke Lilitu, she must stand steadfast in this thought, or else the slightest quiver can give Lilitu an opening to strike.

History:
The annals of the Shikima are filled with a lot of interesting figures, and great, albeit terrible, demons. Such is the story of Lilitu, one such demon who found himself ruler of the Second Circle of Hell, and one of the considered Monarchs/Elders of Hell.

Lilitu came into existence even before creation. He was existent as an unexplainable feeling, which later on was known as lust. Ancient societies such as the Suzuka worshipped him mistakenly as a god, more so, a fertility deity, and thus fueled him in his campaign to become sole ruler of Shikima's Second Circle. Before becoming such, he was a minor demon who grew strong through trickery and coercion of other lesser, brainless demons. All brain and no brawn, he says.

He grew stronger over the millenia, with each new mistaken identity and with each wanton sacrifice all for the glory of said fertility, or mistaken wishes of having children. Each time they made this act, or even just hinted a though of lust, Lilitu grew stronger up to the extent that he no longer needed to trick men...he needed only to scare other demons who tried to wrest his throne with a portent of his power, and they backed off.

Now life wasn't always as good for Lilitu, and it was during these periods that he instigated events which shaped the lives of his blinded followers. These events were the product of Lilitu's undying lust and wanton carelessness and disregard. He did not care, all he knew was that he needed satisfaction, which he could not find, and sincerely, dastardly wished to have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, prowling the depths of Hell, Lilitu sensed an awesome energy pulling at him. It was calling his name with a feminine voice, and it was steeped, dripping in tremendous lust. It reeled him in, to the extent that even before he willed himself to simultaneously disappear from his Hell home and appear in the room, he was automatically taken.

He did appear, to a young girl who was every bit a vision endearing to him...her sex dripping with her young juice, her baited breath coming in gasps, and in the middle of an arcane circle with black candles all around. He acknowledged her general surprise, and act to subdue him, but before she could act, Lilitu had her in the palm of his hand, and had his way with her, in a way only he can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the deed he surveyed the room, and quickly came to a surprising conclusion: he, the prince of the Second Level, was for the first time in his life, trapped.

He tried transmutation, but the only place he transported himself to was another place in the island, which was a large cave with carcasses of different...life forms...long dead. It was the work, it seemed, of one of his brothers, and he thought this to be a good thing. He tried again.

He was still on the island, and a strange power seemed to block him from going away. But in the distance, it seemed as if there were voices...young voices, the kind which he liked very, very much. The only thing he disliked was the bright sun, and using the shadows, he transported himself onto the place...

And into a bright, sunny clearing where girls clad in scanty clothing (they called it bikinis, if he remembered correctly) were cavorting around, having fun, and a few couples having more than fun.

He smiled, and licked his lips with forked tongue. While he may be trapped, he surely wasn't disliking it, and proceeded with his general action of trickery.

Thus begins the annals of Lilitu in this new, strange place...
-----------------------------------

Last edited by Ancient_Alastor on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 am, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 am
Profile YIM

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Lilitu, of Hell
You'll have to redo his background; there's a ban on actual beings from earth religions.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:04 am

Kakumaoh wrote:
You'll have to redo his background; there's a ban on actual beings from earth religions.

Lame.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:00 am

Let's try it one more time, with feelings!

Edited.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:56 pm
Profile YIM

Unfortunately, that also includes demons and being from hell. It is better if you just change it to some sort of alien species of entity from space. They want to keep this site more towards sci fi so they have been cutting down on the demons and such.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

While Kanoe is pretty much correct, the original guideline post says that "demons and succubi" are probably all right. In my opinion, when you start talking about "Hell" as a real place with demons and souls of people who have died, then you're getting too close to sounding like you're from a real religious tradition. That's the part that really sets off my warning bells.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Ah, I forgot to mention...of course I meant anime Hell, like that of Miko Mido's or that of the Twin Angels'.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 pm
Profile YIM

Ancient_Alastor wrote:
Ah, I forgot to mention...of course I meant anime Hell, like that of Miko Mido's or that of the Twin Angels'.

So, really it's just, "a dimension inhabited by demons who lust after human women"? That could work. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Yep, it's more like that. Just gave it the name 'Hell' for lack of a better word, y'know, and it's more menacing.

So, does this get the nod?

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite wrote:
While Kanoe is pretty much correct, the original guideline post says that "demons and succubi" are probably all right. In my opinion, when you start talking about "Hell" as a real place with demons and souls of people who have died, then you're getting too close to sounding like you're from a real religious tradition. That's the part that really sets off my warning bells.

The Religion Rule thread wrote:
2. Demons, succubi, and other malevolent beings are considered corruptions of pre-Christian religions and so are not exempt.

You left out the "Other malevolent beings" part. And as you can see there...

And I'm not sure what you mean by "anime Hell" there, care to clarify?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:53 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
"a dimension inhabited by demons who lust after human women"

It's more a dimension than a real world, honest to goodness religion based place where souls are tortured for eternity.

Think of it as 'fictional'.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome, ran into the same issues myself when I created my Slimer demonoid, had to edit a few times. Enjoy your stay here though can be lots of fun.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Welcome to Shokushu :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

And I admit, I AM a bit of a nitpicker. :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:51 pm
Profile WWW

Better you nitpick than one of my favorite sites gets sued and shut down.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next