View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Vespira 

Post Vespira
((Finally decided to try making a monster, please be gentle :oops: ))

Name: Vespira
Race: Gorgonians or Medusians (no official name for their species)
Type: Humanoid with snakelike lower body
Place of Birth: Unknown
Age: Appears to be in the twenties. Records show that she is at least over one hundred years old, possibly older.
Height: Stands at about 7 feet but with her tail, she is around 20 feet long from head to tip
Weight: 450 lb
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin Color: Olive green though the scales tend to reflect other colors depending on the light and angle
Skin Texture: Smooth scales
Hair: Vespira's hair is long tentacles that run down to the small of her back. They can move by her will. She has been known to dye them different colors from time to time.
Body Build: Voluptuous
Tail: Long snakelike lower body
Number of Tentacles: Several making up the creature's 'hair' as well as eight that reside inside her snake half
Cock Size: 14 inches, is sheathed inside her snake body
Breast Size: E Cups

Appearance:
https://www.deviantart.com/alainprem/art/Medusa-101630563

Fighting Style: Manipulation when she can. Relies on her speed, tentacles, and tail if she must.
Motivation: Sustenance and for more influence and power of course

Personality: Devious, cunning, manipulative. Vespira is a selfish woman who cares only for her own pleasure, power, and entertainment. She has no qualms using or abusing anyone or anything to further her own goals.

Sexual Oddities: Has both male and female sexual organs.
Clothing: Usually jewelry and some piercings but she has been known to wear actual clothes if the style and comfort is right. In the end, she wears what makes her look good or nothing at all.

Special Attributes: Vespira's scales are prismatic, reflecting multiple colors when light reflects off her body. Hypnotic gaze. Tentacles. A powerful snakelike lower body. Fangs that secrete venom. (more detail under capabilities)
Distinguishing features: Forked tongue? Umm see Special Attributes for the rest.

Capabilities: Due to her long serpent half, Vespira weighs quite a bit and can very much use that to her advantage when coiling around her prey. In physical combat, she uses her weight and speed to quickly bind her foes and crush them or tease them depending on her mood. Tentacles from her hair and body help tangle up her opponent and aid in the binding process. Her fangs secrete a venom that is a potent aphrodisic.

In more subtle situations, Vespira uses her body in another way. The serpent woman will dance and sway her hips in a way to reflect a hypnotic pattern of lights into the eyes of her prey, relaxing their bodies and minds while also arousing them with her erotic dance. With this, she can easily tame a group of people and manipulate them how she wishes. For stronger wills, she will use her body to soften them up and close the distance before using her eyes to directly hypnotize her opponent. This will make them more open to suggestion and become her plaything.

Weaknesses: Though she has some strength in her, she is not invincible. Her scales help absorb some impacts and blades but these are only minor defenses. She is a living creature that can be wounded and killed like any other.

Likes: Dancing, sex, dominance, power, wealth, jewelry, sex again.
Dislikes: Having her plans go sour. Being poor.

History: The species sometimes referred to as Gorgonians or Medusians, after the Greek legends start their life cycle as creatures much resembling the snakes of earth. These live much longer though, and goes through several stages of metamorphosis ('sloughing' as it is called in their language). Upon reaching their final stages of growth, they evolve into a more humanoid form. Their lower bodies remain that of a large snakes while their upper half is that of a beautiful scaled female humanoid.

With these snake women having both sexual organs, there are no records of a male version of this already rare species. Their rarity is mostly due to dying off in their earlier stages of evolution and in some cases, survivors never achieve their more sentient humanoid form.

Vespira started her life as one of those vulnerable serpents, captured by hunters on an unknown planet and eventually sold to an rich collector. For several years, she was kept in a pen and used as a visual set piece for guests to look upon. But when Vespira came of age, she sloughed into her current form. Her voluptuous body immediately caught they eyes of her owner and his guests and soon they found themselves entranced by her radiant swaying form. In a stroke of luck, Vespira's sentient existence started off with a bang.

She was quick to learn about her new body and immediately enthralled everyone in the building. With the power and wealth of numerous high class citizens of Vanejin under her control, Vespira began the growth of her own personal empire. She used her new found wealth to spread numerous brothels and slave auctions throughout the system, spreading influence and setting her own 'foot' in the criminal workings that run the galaxy.

Not one to sit by and wait, Vespira actively checks up on her brothels as well as participate in purchasing and capturing of slaves. Having spent her early life being owned, the serpent woman took great glee in ensuring she remained the owner rather than the owned.

Miscellaneous: Vespira is not bound to any factions and all her actions are all steps in her own plans to further her own agenda. No matter where she goes, she always find a means to learn all that is happening in the area and who's ear she should be whispering in. The alien woman is open to work with the highest bidder, providing goods, information, entertainment, and even slaves. But her dealings seem to always end greatly in her favor due to her unique talents. She tends to not stay in one place for too long, visiting her various establishments and even takes part as the entertainment. Many have flocked to her brothels when she is in the area in hopes of seeing the seductive sway of Vespira's hips in one of her many erotic shows and dances.

Last edited by Kanoe on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Updating

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Post Re: Vespira
Just to let others know, this is my monster so if the other mods can take a look and let me know of anything I need to change, go for it.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Hmm, I'm not a mod, and am very new to all this, but I do have two questions/suggestions - did you ditch the notion of the Gorgon's petrifying gaze, or is it rolled into the whole hypnosis dealie (depending on how much you're planning on emphasising the mythological parallels)?

I notice that one could potentially avoid being hypnotised by closing one's eyes/never looking directly at Vespira - but both of those 'solutions' have their own pitfalls, and provide quite an interesting twist on the issue of her enslaving people, and power dynamics in a scene that she's in: you could avoid her control ... but only by submissively lowering your eyes or prostrating yourself before her.

Also, are Medusians warm-blooded or cold-blooded? I imagine that the default is to assume warm-blooded monsters, but an ectothermic monster also has some interesting possibilities - they would need to gather heat (and how better than cuddling up against the flushed, sweat-sheened body of a lover ... uh, I'll get my coat.

All in all, it's a pretty cool idea for a monster - I like the idea of sloughing off layers of skin to suddenly become an entirely new, altogether stranger creature.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 pm

She looks good to me Kanoe can't wait to have my ADD girl Kirsty end up running into her sometime.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile YIM

Really, I just wanted a sort of snake woman, not necessarily a gorgon. But finding pictures of medusa and gorgons is alot easier XD. I also wanted to be an alien race and not a copy of a mythical creature so there is no petrification and her hair is tendrils rather than snakes (kinda like a Twi'lek assuming I am thinking of the correct Star Wars race).

Closing their eyes is always a possibility assuming they know about her capabilities ahead of time. Of course closing your eyes just makes it all the more fun hehe.

I'm going to say warm blooded. I definitely see what interesting things being cold blooded would involve but rather provide victims a warm body to be coiled up in ^.^

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Yeah you got the star wars part right, Twi'leks have two tendrils on there heads called Leeku, at least i think that's right, so Vespira is for Space and Arena only?

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 pm
Profile YIM

I'm going to leave her for all sections. Shokushu would be a good source for future slaves and dancers for her brothels so I believe she may go there to train some future investments. But most of her focus will more than likely be space and arena unless she runs out of prey to rp with XD.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Kanoe wrote:
Really, I just wanted a sort of snake woman, not necessarily a gorgon. But finding pictures of medusa and gorgons is alot easier XD. I also wanted to be an alien race and not a copy of a mythical creature so there is no petrification and her hair is tendrils rather than snakes (kinda like a Twi'lek assuming I am thinking of the correct Star Wars race).

Aha, I sympathise with the 'finding pictures' issue! Unless you're making your own (and even then ...) it's handy to have an archetype to pin things to.

Quote:
Closing their eyes is always a possibility assuming they know about her capabilities ahead of time. Of course closing your eyes just makes it all the more fun hehe.

Hmm, I'll have to bear that in mind. I suppose that on the first encounter, it's probably too late once you begin seeing that twinkle in the corner of your eye ...

Quote:
I'm going to say warm blooded. I definitely see what interesting things being cold blooded would involve but rather provide victims a warm body to be coiled up in ^.^

Warm blood does have that rather nice appeal, I agree. So she doesn't only coil as a combat manuever, but for ... other purposes, I guess? ;)

Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Well then I can't wait to rp with her if she's approved.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

If you wanted a lamia/nagi/snakey girl pic, just ask me. I got tons of them. ^_^ My main character elsewhere is a lamia, so I got a LOT of experance playing snakey girls.

Also, the "Head-tails" Twi'liks have are called "Lekku" [/starwarsgeekgirlmode]

Anyway, just a couple techical things... Because she has both sets of organs, she would actually be classified as a "Hermaphordite", but can identify as female. Secondly, what's her motivation for coming to Shokushu?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:53 am
Profile WWW

I did find a few pretty good Lamia picks while searching through deviant art. And I did notice you had your Marilith character here ^.^

Knights of the Old Republic and the tabletop rulebook are my limits for Star Wars knowledge XD.

I can agree with the hermaphordite and identifies herself as female.

Her focus is mostly going to be space and the arena. But I can see her going to Shokushu for more the same reasons for other monsters, entertainment and personal pleasures. Also, she may wish to train a few slaves she will purchase upon their graduation. Or she can go there to browse the goods so to future purchases XD.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:59 am

*Nods* Might've seen some of the works from some of my friends on DA then. :P

Maybe even some of my (Kind of sucky) stuff too. >_>

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:03 am
Profile WWW

Not sure but there was a Deviant group called Medusa something which apparently was nothing but gorgon art. Also just searched through pages upon pages of the search engine. For some reason Snake woman showed nothing nor Gorgon eventhough there were plenty titled Gorgon when I searched for medusa. Think their search engine is borken.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 am

Yeah, sometimes it can take a while. Especally if you end up searching by "Popularity"

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 am
Profile WWW

Congrats on your monster looks thorough!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next