View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Arachne, the Spider Queen 

Post Arachne, the Spider Queen
~Oh, the blooming, bloody spider went up the spider web,
Soon came a student and teased the spider well,
Out came the spider and all her juices drained,
And the blooming, bloody spider came up the web again. ~

Name: Ira “Arachne” Tizilsalas

Race: Artasii, from the planet Artasias.

Type: Arachnid alien

Place of Birth: Artasias, a planet covered with rich natural environments.

Height: 1.80 meters (or around 5’10 feet) in humanoid form

Weight: 70 kg (or around 155 pounds) in humanoid form

Bra size: 34 DD

Eye Color: Red

Skin Color: Pale white

Skin Texture: Soft and smooth in her humanoid form; soft but with many, thin hairs almost imperceptible at a glance in her spider form.

Hair: Lower back long and silky soft. Half red and half black.

Body Build: In her humanoid form, she’s curvy yet slim and with long legs.

Tentacles: No, but in her humanoid form she has two extra pair of small, thin arachnid legs

Cock: Ira “Arachne” has the ability to grow a cock from her clitoris to satisfy the need to mate with a female.

Fighting Style: Similar to a spider, Arachne likes to use a wide variety of traps and attacks using her web. She can be very patient most of the times, setting out different kinds of traps with long strands of silk ready to let her know when she caught something or someone. When she hunts more actively, she follows her prey and usually tries to get ahead to set a spider web, trap directly her prey encasing it in a cocoon or disabling its limbs or other necessary parts to immobilize it.
If she engages fully out in a fight, she can hold her ground in hand-to-hand but will use her wits to lure her opponents into traps she had or will place. In her spider form, her attacks are more vicious but her tactics mainly remain the same.

Motivation: Thanks to her trade in business and her body composition, her fluids determine the quality and kind of web and silk she creates. She wants to absorb the bodily (mostly sexual) fluids of other beings to affect her silk and experiment to create worthy works of art.

Psychological Profile: Arachne is an alien with a future in her sights, perhaps an unusual sight for the more abused humans and slaves that are familiar with Vanejin VI. She is usually a calm and seemingly cold woman, but in truth she’s very smart, cunning, a teaser and a lover of art. Lightly ambitious and proper.

Personality: Ira is usually silent and calm, always appearing to be observant of the situation and trying to decide a moment to take action, a trait taken from her arachnid family. A trait also shared is the ability to forge strong bonds with the beings that she allowed to know her beyond her cool façade and a fond of social events and communities.
She takes pride in her work and is very eager when she trades in her business. She would easily like someone who praises her work or shares knowledge or fondness of art, sometimes letting her youth appear. When she’s in her hunting mood, or when her lust strikes, her cunning takes over and her cold demeanor increases; she teases her prey and sweet talks to get her way. She might seem a bit hostile or dangerous to her prey, and may like to play that part, but she’s only interested in keeping their safety if it’s about absorbing fluids and usually treats them as best as she can.

Sexual Oddities: BDSM (mainly, and her web helps a lot with it), oral, squirting orgasms, breast play, milking, and biting (female spiders tend to eat their mating partners, but she knows better than to eat a potential client or provider of fluids).

Human Disguise Form: Yes

Human Disguise Appearance: While her humanoid form already resembles a human female somewhat, she can further improve it by hiding her remaining spider features (including her extra pairs of legs) beneath her skin. However, she can’t keep this form for long, so she would use it to lure human females for a while or in various intervals. It’s said that her legs put every other woman to shame.

Clothing: Truth be told, Arachne is completely nude most of the time. In her humanoid form, black spider features cover her as an attempt at decency. If she requires a clothing of some kind, she would weave it from her silk.

Distinguishing features: Her half-red, half-black hair. Her red eyes and of course her extra pairs of thin spider legs in her humanoid form along with larger fangs in her mouth. In her spider form… it will be easy to spot a giant spider on the wall.

Capabilities: Arachne has the main capability of transforming into a huge spider for as long as she wants. However, even in her humanoid form, she has many special abilities she can use to her advantage. Since she comes from a planet bigger than Earth, she has far more strength that she appears to have and has a great jumping capability.

She holds potent venom to kill her prey when she’s hungry, but she can use it to induce paralysis and immobilize her targets if she will forcibly mate. Another poison she has aids in her mating as it is a strong aphrodisiac that lasts for hours and is known to cause swelling and temporary production of milk in breasts of female partners. A small bite from her fangs in her spider form, or her teeth in humanoid form, as long as her nails will transmit her poisons, though her bite can be very shallow and rarely causes pain. Her hands can also release the venoms to cover the target’s skin.

Her silk can also be released and launched from all of her limbs to quickly create a spider web or any other kind of trap or object made from the material. Her web is much stronger than it looks; it has been sighted to stop a ramming elephant in its tracks. She can also release large amounts of it in little time to trap her prey in cocoons and immobilize them.
Ira can also summon small spiders to do her bidding. She finds them useful to scout locations, and aid her in catching prey too.
It goes without saying that all of her body is able to stick to any surface no matter how smooth it is (though she may have trouble sticking to it for long)

Weaknesses: Like her close relatives, soothing moves, dances, and gifts catch their attention so much she may become vulnerable and very distracted. Careful touches like massages may even hypnotize her and, along with a good dance, can increase her lust tenfold.
Fire scares her somewhat and is mildly vulnerable against it. Even though her body seems frail, she’s very resistant to forceful contact, however. She doesn’t fancy birds, and if she meets larger ones or giant wasps, she’ll try to flee. Attempting to scare her or hurt her with a newspaper would only result in her laughing at you (unless it’s a gigantic piece of newspaper).

Likes: Sex, experimenting with different fluids to create her silk, weaving, climbing and rappelling. She also loves clothes and many forms of art, dancing (she’s very good at it), taking care of babies, and socializing with similar species or friends. Also loves soft touches, vibrations and music. Because spiders can’t eat solid food and even though her humanoid form allows her to chew, Arachne prefers drinking from a straw (or her fangs…), liquefied or soft food, milk shakes and has a sweet tooth.

Dislikes: Fire, giant birds and wasps, people with arachnophobia since she says they have nothing to fear (though it also amuses her), people smacking things with a newspaper, people not appreciating works of art.

History: Artasias is a large planet located three sectors inside from the border of ADD space. Even though its atmosphere and environments are human-friendly, the greater gravity forces most of the visitors to wear special suits or remain in certain buildings accommodated to serve as the planet’s towns and cities for foreigners, where there are adequate gravity generators to decrease the strength of the planet’s gravity.
Most of the surface is covered with the rich environments where most of the planet’s inhabitants live: giant species of animals resembling those of Earth or other planet’s life forms. The inhabitants, however, have become more sentient over the years as they evolved and have developed a form similar to humanoid bodies to adapt to activities that needed more dexterity. Money is not needed in Artasias and trade is via exchange of valuable objects or favors. The ones that venture into other planets and communities are usually favored by their ambition and are not strangers to business and money.

Ira Tizilsalas’ race consists of mostly hermaphroditic individuals, though the dominant sexual organs determine the being’s gender. She’s the third to last daughter out of a total of 8 siblings, and like many in her species has developed a strong fondness of weaving as an art and social gatherings.
Unlike her brothers and sisters, Ira developed a much stronger sense of adventure and entrepreneurship. Her weavings became famous while she was still a child, including clothes, tapestries, pictures of renowned events in the planet’s history, and portraits of people to mention a few. Encouraged by her father, Ira decided that she wanted to go to other worlds to spread her work and show a small taste of what her kind are capable of doing.
Merchants and traders in the spaceports remained reluctant to offer her passage to other planets, no matter how fascinated they were by her skills. She managed to sell some of her creations and was told that if she gathered enough money she would be able to buy transport. That was her first lesson about the value of money.
One day she came by a syrictae mercenary wearing a mask called Rahs Xalezel. He was on a job of recovering materials and other species’ merchandise when she managed to impress his artistic side with her weavings. The two of them came to a deal allowing Ira to travel to other planets with the assistance of Rahs, who offered his help in transport whenever she needed given that he could afford the time and detours.
In Vanejin VI, word of her weaving and her beauty soon spread like fire. Many slavers had tried to capture her as an exotic beast to show like a trophy but none had succeeded in outsmarting the spider. She has acquired the fame of a great artist and an untouchable vixen.
One of her most loyal clients was a slaver that tried to make her his but eventually admitted defeat. He was satisfied at the end with acquiring her work and periodically sent a slave of his own to buy from Ira. Months had to pass until the human woman overcame her fear at the sight of the half-spider and finally got the courage to talk to her in a casual manner.
Ellen was a student of Shokushu with a major (and great obsession) in history. During one of the errands her master sent her to do, Ellen told the spider of the greek myth of Arachne. She was a mortal weaver with skills so great that she boasted to be even better than the goddess Pallas Athena, the deity of said art. Angry at the woman’s arrogance, Athena challenged her to a contest. She grew even more infuriated and envious when she admired the magnificence of the weaver’s tapestries that in her rage, Athena transformed Arachne into a spider.
Ira loved and felt so flattered by the story that she adopted Ellen’s new nickname for herself. She started to advertise herself as Arachne, the weaver with a goddess’ skill.

When Ellen asks Arachne how does she create such beautiful silk and tapestries, the spider answers truthfully. However, she doesn’t tell her that she found a great source of fluids in the loins of her fellow students back in the same school she told her all about. But she insists that if she lets her, Arachne would create the most beautiful dress for her with silk produced with her own juices.

Miscellaneous: When she's aroused, Arachne's spider features on her torso retract to expose her breasts and nipples and sex.
Arachne can also get fond of students or frequent partners and give them gifts of tapestries, clothes or other works of her weaving produced with the silk and the fluids she collected from each of them.

--------------------

Well, here's another monster I've created. I've seen many kinds of monsters, but my favorite kind are actually monster girls, and there have been quite a few here, like lamias (half-woman, half-snake), alraunes or the ones resembling half-woman and half-plant. I don't remember seeing a spider female monster, so to satisfy that and my own fetish, here's a new addition to the monster roster!

I hope you all like her and find it interesting to play with her. She'll be available in Shokushu and in space so I hope she won't run out of partners to play with.

Let me know what you think of her and tell me of anything I've missed or where I could've committed a mistake.

------------
"Jack of all trades, master of all" - Rahs Xalezel

"A golden goddess with molten passion" - Elizia Val Rausten

Last edited by Arachne on Fri May 17, 2013 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 am

Post Re: Arachne, the Spider Queen
Nice monster.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri May 17, 2013 3:06 am

I'm not 100% certain the half-human part is allowed... I'll have to review this at greater depth as I have stuff of my own that is kinda mentally draining (Finals week).

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri May 17, 2013 3:09 am
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
I'm not 100% certain the half-human part is allowed... I'll have to review this at greater depth as I have stuff of my own that is kinda mentally draining (Finals week).

Ah yes, I had some doubts about it at the end. I usually write this stuff late at night when inspiration hits but it's also when I'm most tired, so I end up missing details like that. Anyway, I indeed felt it just is better getting the half-human thing out, so I erased all that. When you can take another look at it tell me if something else is wrong or missed something, and I'll fix it.

------------

Fri May 17, 2013 3:12 am

I don't usually like spiders, but when it comes to giant spiders having (non-lethal) sex with humans, I'm fine with it.

I just have one question. Does she only like visual art, or does she think of music as a form of art?

Fri May 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry. She can't have any human in her.

Fri May 17, 2013 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Yeah, I'm sorry. She can't have any human in her.

Alrighty. I think I've erased all traces of that by now.

dragonbone79 wrote:
I don't usually like spiders, but when it comes to giant spiders having (non-lethal) sex with humans, I'm fine with it.

I just have one question. Does she only like visual art, or does she think of music as a form of art?

And she's a sexy giant spider too.
While it's not her forte, she's enthralled by vibrations and therefore likes music as well. Yes, she does consider it a form of art!

------------

Fri May 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Ewww! GIANT SPIDER! WHY! why would this happen! And! its part person! *runns away in fear of spiders!* GOD WHY ! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!

I GOING TO NEED A BIGGER SLIPPER!! LIKE ONE THE SIZE OF A HOUSE!!

In all seriousness tho its a nice monster I like the part about how she found her name :p

Fri May 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Delighted or afraid .. I'm not sure how I feel about this. She's quite the looker, I'll give you that, but .. you know. Spiders, ha ha. Ha. *shudders*

Sat May 18, 2013 3:58 am

Krisna wrote:
Ewww! GIANT SPIDER! WHY! why would this happen! And! its part person! *runns away in fear of spiders!* GOD WHY ! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!

I GOING TO NEED A BIGGER SLIPPER!! LIKE ONE THE SIZE OF A HOUSE!!

In all seriousness tho its a nice monster I like the part about how she found her name :p

A giant slipper might her to run... but not for long, mwahahaha.
But yeah, thank you. I suddenly remembered that story while writing and decided it was perfect for her.

Ryu wrote:
Delighted or afraid .. I'm not sure how I feel about this. She's quite the looker, I'll give you that, but .. you know. Spiders, ha ha. Ha. *shudders*

What, I didn't know our favorite brave redhead would be afraid of a little spider :lol:

------------

Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 am

Nice character.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat May 18, 2013 8:15 pm

So she likes music? Perfect. Then we can do an rp if you're interested.

Sun May 19, 2013 7:46 am

Hmmm... Dare I show what Madison looked like as a human?

Sun May 19, 2013 8:06 am
Profile WWW

Hmmm, looks pretty good! You've certainly put a lot of thought into her, that much is obvious. ;)

We just want to make sure the focus stays on monsters attacking students. So, make sure you're aware of the rules (also see the second post in that thread for some musings on human forms). But you look like you're good to go! :)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:28 am

Alright! Yes, I'll keep the human disguise only for those deceiving come-here-and-keep-quiet moments :twisted:

Thanks a lot for the feedback! :D

------------

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next