View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Agent Black Thorns, a new look but still the same woman 

Post Agent Black Thorns, a new look but still the same woman
Well ever since ive returened ive been wanting to change my character's appearance (especially after finding out that there were 2 more people using the same appearance) but keep her personality. I had to wait for a bit for my friend to fisih drawing her... but here she is. With a different appearance but still the same sweet butt kicking girl. *winks*

Name: Hana Kuroine Thorns
Place of Birth: Philippines
Former Shokushu Student?: Yes, recently graduated
Nationality: Filipina
Hair Color: Black (she removed her old violet dye)
Eye Color: Dark Brown (she stoped using contacts and decided to use glasses now)
Ethnicity: ½ Filipina ½ japanese
Skin Tone: Light Brown
Pubic Hair: Cleanly shaven
Distinguishing features: She wears glasses. Her hair is waist length so its usually braided when shes out on a mission. She also has a black tatoo of a rose on her left wrist.
Height: 5’9
Weight: 140 lbs
Background: She graduated from the school a little early. Her encounters with the aliens of the school gave her one goal when she grew up; to fight them so that no more girls may be needed as ‘sacrifices’ to feed the aliens.
She lost her family before she came to school, so there is no one holding her back in her fight against the 'monsters'.
Personality: Her experiences hardened her somewhat and though she doesn’t run away from someone (or something) trying to rape her. She’d fight until she really couldn’t anymore. And if she loses, it is never without a hard and bitter struggle. She accepts defeat graciously though… And actually enjoys losing every once in a while.
But with every lost battle, she adds more strategies to fight with the monster.
Psychological Profile: She’s stable… Most of the time. She’s also a little masochistic and has weird mood swings. She also has multiple personalitis, which help in making her a good liar and a spy.
Oh she gets sarcastic when she becomes a captive.
If you cant fight with your body... might as well use your mouth. And if you're going down... make the struggle as fun as possible...
Virgin? :Nope (as if someone who graduate from the school would be *laughs*)
Piercing or Tattoos: One piercing in one ear, two in the right. A dragon tattoo on her back (though not noticed because of her hair) and a rose tatoo on her wirst
Language: Even with her fluency in Tagalog and English, she's constantly trying to learn more languages.
Likes: Books, combs, guns with silencers, quiet assassination type missions or stealth missions, cats and silver.
Activities: Reading. She also writes a novel which is based on her everyday experiences (though its erotic fiction for those in earth)
Miscellaneous: She doesn’t like being disturbed… To be precise she kicks people out for it. She also visits the school once in a while, if only to get books from the library.
Magic?: The power of persuasion.
Weapons of choice: Two katanas carrying a mildly powerful charge
Equipment: Aside from the normal equipment, she carries a pair of daggers and a small pistol for a ‘just in case’ moment. She also carried a small first aid kit, comprising of tiny vials of alcohol, antidote, and bandages in a pouch around her neck.
Fighting style: Fighting is almost like a dance to her. Her movements are quick and stealthy. She almost never misses with her aim. Though her blows aren’t powerful, she can dodge quite easily and get back for another barrage of blows.
Motivation: To stop the need for SHS and to protect her world. Also to stop the exploitation of the human trade.
Special Attributes: Her hair and her ears are very sensitive to pleasure, but not to pain.
Capabilities: She can disarm any type of bomb and hack into almost any computer. She was always good in math, a skill which has helped a LOT. She’s also a very competent liar.
Weaknesses: She gets sick when caught under the rain. When she’s reading, she doesn’t notice the things going on around her, making her quite vulnerable to sneak attacks. She also cares too much for the ones she works with, if there are any, and tends to put their safety over hers.
Ship/Vehicle: Anything that is needed/ accessible at the moment

Appearance
(Drawn by my friend and colored by me. Steal and i will set my undead bunnies on you)
Click for a bigger version

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Last edited by Demon_rose on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Hm...you could have just edited the previous one, you know. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 pm

well theres that... ut noone would really notice now would hey *smirks*

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]